DodgyMcB - my Nemesis AAA DOT Scion

Appearance
Stat sheet
Current Passive Skill Tree
Current Gear

The idea is to use the Scion's easy access to mass life, evasion, and mana regeneration to make a very tanky Arctic Armour character who branches out for Acrobatics and shield block. Clarity, Enfeeble and Tempest Shield supplement this defense. If your weapon is lacking, the major DPS comes from damage-over-time effects, most notably Fire Trap and Viper Strike; if your weapon is good, you'll lean a little more on Spectral Throw and Double Strike.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 15, 2013, 5:14:35 AM
Updated/bump. Got resists back up to capped (pretty much), now getting some DPS for Fire Trap.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 31, 2013, 5:21:15 AM
Updated/bump.
^
^
I feel that your Evade chance is low... But that could just be me.

Also... Gratz on 71? Is this the evasde test build you were intending to do?
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Autocthon wrote:
I feel that your Evade chance is low... But that could just be me.

Also... Gratz on 71? Is this the evasde test build you were intending to do?
Yes, it is. I'll say this... it is very, very good at defense.

Very.

By the way, in the Goldwyrms you can see my highly experimental Most Annoying Totem Ever. Obviously CWDT and AB need to stay at level 1, even if that means low duration ground ice.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 15, 2013, 5:48:15 PM
Been telling people that for ages :P
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info