All Ear Achieve working?

I've played through normal difficulty on a Templar, died an awful lot trying to solo btw! hahaha.

AFAIK I've heard all the optional NPC dialogue but the "All Ears" Achieve is unrewarded.
Heard dialog from all the town NPCs, and Dalia.
I think I heard all the dialog from Bandits as well.
Is this broken?
I also have hunted down all NPC's I know about in the game and haven't gotten it.
I've done it 3 times, then I started wondering, do you actually have to listen to it all the way through? As I've been skipping it.

I also wonder if there is dialogue if you places ahead of time. For instance, I always have the ribbon spool + sulfite when I go to Solaris. I wonder if I need to go to Solaris first and hear her talk, and THEN go get that stuff. Same for the bandits, etc.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Fairgraves, both act I and Act III?
I'll call it bugged since I've got all the dialogue from Cruel.
IRON MAN
I haven't gotten this achievement, but I know that you can't get all of the dialogue in one play-through.

Erimir in Act II has a line of dialogue for killing each of the bandits first, then one for each bandit remaining. Gruest also has a line of dialogue for killing them all (others might too, can't recall). I think each bandit has one for when you side with them too, I know Oak does.

There's also some bits of dialogue that are easy to miss. For example there is a dialogue option when you bring Tarkleigh in Act I one of the shells from the rhoas' nests. Bestel has one after you talk to Fairgraves in Act I and Fairgraves now has a new one after you've spoken to Bestel.
There is also a dialogue with Grigor for when you have found Tolman but have not yet found Clarissa.
"
Thylek wrote:
There is also a dialogue with Grigor for when you have found Tolman but have not yet found Clarissa.

How you find Tolman before Clarissa? Don't you need to get the sewer key from Clarissa before you can find Tolman?

I know the achievement specifies optional dialogs.
Last edited by Toon963 on Oct 30, 2013, 3:23:41 AM
Some quest related dialogue also disappears once you turn in quests. A pretty hard acievement to get, impossible in one sitting pretty much.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Nice thread.
don't even English

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info