I hate autocorrect

When will this useless feature get banned from smartphones?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" - Winston Churchill
Or you could just go into the settings and turn it off?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
There's no setting to turn it off on any phone I've owned.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I can on my Samsung.

If you don't see autocorrect you may need to just turn off autocomplete.

These should be in your keyboard settings. If you don't have those options download a new keyboard app which does have them.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Oct 29, 2013, 12:37:53 PM
1. Get Android
2. Use Swype
3. ?????
4. Profit!
S L O W E R
"
bhavv wrote:
There's no setting to turn it off on any phone I've owned.

what do you own?
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Iphone can.

Samsung can.

Are there any one left to compete with the two big ones in smart phones? :D

My Nokia could take away T9 aka old school Auto correct, same with my ericcsons and diverse other fabricats.

The only way i can see this not being a option is you owning a smart phone from the Moon (pun intended.)
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info