One-month race prizes and the 0.9.13d patch

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Any news on dem physical items, or is your hand tired, Chris? lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

betcha OB will be 9.14

my body is ready.
"
killxo wrote:
betcha OB will be 9.14

my body is ready.

Erm no, its the anticipated trading patch. Expected to be the final patch before OB
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Do I smell anti-bot measures?
"
killxo wrote:
betcha OB will be 9.14

my body is ready.

Open Beta will be 0.10.0
S L O W E R
And thus "hopefully" comes an end to EXP Boosting.
Congrats to all! Was fun to participate and then watch from the sideline as it was clear I would not be even near the top of the ladder.

Chris and GGG keep up the good work. It is amazing to see how much more polished the game has become in the last few months.

"
It's likely that the upcoming 0.9.13e patch will change the rules related to experience sharing in parties.

Given the rather strongly emotional debate around this issue I will be keen to see your solution.
"
Falan2 wrote:
Congrats to all! Was fun to participate and then watch from the sideline as it was clear I would not be even near the top of the ladder.

Chris and GGG keep up the good work. It is amazing to see how much more polished the game has become in the last few months.

"
It's likely that the upcoming 0.9.13e patch will change the rules related to experience sharing in parties.

Given the rather strongly emotional debate around this issue I will be keen to see your solution.

what's wrong with the exp gain in parties ? Is it lower or higher than "intended" ?
"
Sith90Lord wrote:
what's wrong with the exp gain in parties ? Is it lower or higher than "intended" ?

There are many people that create 5 other accounts and rush them to merc. They then proceed to do maps with said lvl 1 characters just sitting at the spawn point while their main collects all of the extra xp and loot.

I am very interested in seeing how GGG decides to correct this.
Once more into the fray, Into the last good fight I'll ever know, Live and die on this day, Live and die on this day IGN: Mastodon_The_Primeval

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info