[1.0.6] 1H shield infernal blow marauder/duelist with video by boxsalesman ( Immortal build )

"
Nadril wrote:
So is there any sort of optimal enduring cry / cast on dmg taken level after the nerf?

Just leaving it at lvl 1 still , it will ofcourse be quite a big nerf , but we don't need the 4L for anything else anyway so we just keep using it, and trying to level enduring cry/CWDT higher would risk losing stacks.
IGN : boxxboxx ( Domination )
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman?feature=mhee

Last edited by magier556 on Nov 12, 2013, 1:48:08 PM
"
magier556 wrote:
"
Nadril wrote:
So is there any sort of optimal enduring cry / cast on dmg taken level after the nerf?

Just leaving it at lvl 1 still , it will ofcourse be quite a big nerf , but we don't need the 4L for anything else anyway so we just keep using it, and trying to level enduring cry/WDT higher would risk losing stacks.

That's what I figured.
Little bit worried about the mana but I guess that plays out in lategame with mana leech.
Thanks for the build!
"
bbuns wrote:
Little bit worried about the mana but I guess that plays out in lategame with mana leech.
Thanks for the build!

I'm lvl 67 now and I ran all the way leveling Determination/Hatred + Clarity (lvl 8) with the manaregen Talents at the Duelist and never had mana issues. Yesterday I got this beauty
and due to the high physical roll and the 2% manaleech (have 1% on my gloves too) I finaly don't have to use clarity anymore and have respect the two Mananotes and can use Hatred+Determination. Just to be sure I am currently using my curse+enduring cry on bloodmagic (don't have codt yet).

If you have any mana problems just take a manaflask or like I still do for long fights and emergency mana situations a Hybrind flask.

So, don't be too worried about your mana ;)
Last edited by BansheeLP on Nov 13, 2013, 3:42:03 AM
"
BansheeLP wrote:
"
bbuns wrote:
Thanks for the build!

I'm lvl 67 now and I ran all the way leveling Determination/Hatred + Clarity (lvl 8) with the manaregen Talents at the Duelist and never had mana issues. Yesterday I got this beauty
and due to the high physical roll and the 2% manaleech (have 1% on my gloves too) I finaly don't have to use clarity anymore and have respect the two Mananotes and can use Hatred+Determination. Just to be sure I am currently using my curse+enduring cry on bloodmagic (don't have codt yet).

If you have any mana problems just take a manaflask or like I still do for long fights and emergency mana situations a Hybrind flask.

So, don't be too worried about your mana ;)

This is very true , I'm even doing no life/mana regen maps ( by only using one 60% aura ) and having zero downtime on infernal blow 5L'd )

Very nice build. Im using 5L infernal blow, with 1h axe 255 dps. I have mana problem with 2% mana leech. I think that problem is fast weapon (1.88). What attack speed should i pick to forgot about mana issuses?I want to add another 2% mana leech, maybe it will help. If not im going to change weapon for slower with higher base attack i think.
Last edited by zielony9999 on Nov 13, 2013, 8:07:42 PM
I have a 250 pDPS 1h mace and I am only at 2.2k IB DPS with Hatred. What is my DPS supposed to be?
Hi,

I am new at this, hit level 71 last night. Been having lots of fun with the build. Is there an update to how to handle the new CwDT changes?

I am currently running it level 1 and only using it to trigger a level 7 molten Shell. What are the rest of you Guys doing?

Manually casting enduring cry?

- S
Ahh, you updated your post. Thanks Box!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info