[1.0.0] Offensive Marauder Groundslammer 40k+ AOE DPS 50k+ SINGLE DPS 4k+HP[With Video]

I've followed a combo of yours and the newbie ground slam build to level 51.

How do you deal with mana?

Do you just chain drink pots? Or am i missing something?
Yeah, mana was an issue for me too at first. But then I just got a ring with 2% mana leech(which was quite hard since I did want a few stats included) and got 1 instant mana pot+1 another mana pot, example
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Why not just BM? SInce u don't use any auras anyway?
"
SteKrz wrote:
Why not just BM? SInce u don't use any auras anyway?

Running hatred if im solo or no one else has
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
2 more videos uploaded, my gear updated and new pictures of the new stats have been added
Thanks for the info on pots.

tldr version of my question : is doublestrike a viable alternative to heavy strike?

Got my multistrike gem and found i had better dps on heavy strike using multistrike than added fire damage. (heavy strike, added physical, faster attacks, multistrike). But the knockback on heavy strike causes the mob to move backwards enough that my toon has to take a step forward between each attack and it results in a pause. Watching my friend using double strike with the same 3 support gems showed he could just attack nonstop without having to pause and take a step every 3 swings.

I know the newbie marauder guide went with heavy since it was the first gem and that guide specifically says the gems are easy to get. But is there a reason your build doesn't go for doublestrike instead of heavy strike? Maybe at lvl 20 gems heavy turns out better but i compared my lvl 13 heavy strike and a lvl 7 double strike and i'm guessing but it looks like double strike might catch up if it was equal level.
"
Spifff wrote:
Thanks for the info on pots.

tldr version of my question : is doublestrike a viable alternative to heavy strike?

Got my multistrike gem and found i had better dps on heavy strike using multistrike than added fire damage. (heavy strike, added physical, faster attacks, multistrike). But the knockback on heavy strike causes the mob to move backwards enough that my toon has to take a step forward between each attack and it results in a pause. Watching my friend using double strike with the same 3 support gems showed he could just attack nonstop without having to pause and take a step every 3 swings.

I know the newbie marauder guide went with heavy since it was the first gem and that guide specifically says the gems are easy to get. But is there a reason your build doesn't go for doublestrike instead of heavy strike? Maybe at lvl 20 gems heavy turns out better but i compared my lvl 13 heavy strike and a lvl 7 double strike and i'm guessing but it looks like double strike might catch up if it was equal level.

Havent really thought about it, will try it as fast as possible(tomorrow or the day after hopefully) and write the results I got
Tried with doublestrike, and it gave me alot less dps so I would not reccomned using it as heavystrike was more than the double damage
I've ran into you build by chance. Have been building a similar mara but with more hp and armour nodes, the damage increase from tree is the same as yours atm i suppose. So I have a question. Has your new mace dps increase boosted total dps alot? I'm just wondering, cause i have 379 dps Congors Rage and I'm looking for changing it for 480 rare dps maul. How do you think, will it boost my dps seriousely? I have around 15k dps groundslam atm with 5l. Thanks for the answer in advance.
Last edited by _TaZaR_ on Nov 13, 2013, 4:42:09 PM
"
_TaZaR_ wrote:
I've ran into you build by chance. Have been building a similar mara but with more hp and armour nodes, the damage increase from tree is the same as yours atm i suppose. So I have a question. Has your new mace dps increase boosted total dps alot? I'm just wondering, cause i have 379 dps Congors Rage and I'm looking for changing it for 480 rare dps maul. How do you think, will it boost my dps seriousely? I have around 15k dps groundslam atm with 5l. Thanks for the answer in advance.
¨

Yes, I believe it will boost your dps. From my 6l Marohi erqi to my currenct mace(with the same supports) I got around 13k More dps with groundslam, fully buffed I was at 55k in a party now, have been over 68k when someone wears that carnival mask

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info