D3 Reaper of Souls is actively encouraging SELF FOUND PLAY

Why?

- Smart loot. Useful items drop more often than loot for another class. Players aren't any richer but they don't need to trade gear for it to be useful. Less incentive to trade.

- Improved crafting. With the Mystic follower and the crafting changes players can craft gear with much more confidence that they won't go broke because of RNG. Consequently players will craft their own stuff, instead of trading for it. Less incentive to trade

- Removing auction house makes trading harder. Less incentive to trade.

Considering how much money Blizzard makes from RMT, its clear these decisions are focused on improving the game and indirectly making more money by attracting more players back to D3

TLDR: Blizzard is nerfing trading and buffing player independance.
Last edited by H4xolotl on Oct 28, 2013, 12:08:08 AM
I can't imagine ever playing Diablo 3 as long as Path of Exile exists. I am still boycotting Blizzard anyway though for past transgressions.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
I can't imagine ever playing Diablo 3 as long as Path of Exile exists. I am still boycotting Blizzard anyway though for past transgressions.

I can't imagine anyone who thinks D3 is a better game than PoE wasting their time posting on this forum. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"

I can't imagine anyone who thinks D3 is a better game than PoE wasting their time posting on this forum. =^[.]^=

I don't get that either *shrugs
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I will definitely be getting RoS just to do the races and new leagues. Sounds really fun tbh.
It's not in direct competition with PoE imo, as PoE will have been in business for a good time at its launch. No doubt some PoE players will take time off to play D3 and that's perfectly alright.
But bro you don't even have to pick up the gold. Just derp close enough to it. Can even get some OP radius and go crazy.
IGN Astramor
Last edited by Astramor on Oct 28, 2013, 2:42:03 AM
I see the multi-million-dollar hype machine worked on you, Sodium.
good.
good.

nothing beats releasing a terrible game, then improving it's terrible loot system and calling it "loot 2.0". catchy name.
and how about removing the RMAH? yeah, innovation of the century.
just make sure you do so, AFTER you got filthy rich from charging RMT commissions.

"Reaper Of Wallets" will be a huge commercial success, because you suckers keep falling for the oldest "good cop, bad cop" trick in the book.
heck, you paid full price to both the good cop and the bad.

well played, ActiBlizzard. well played.
*slow clap*
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 28, 2013, 2:52:00 AM
"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info