Shop on site (char slots and stash tabs)

A small suggestion about shop on site.

How about to show for every extra things you buy these info:
- default number (for extra stash tabs its 4, for example)
- how many you bought (for example 2 for 60 gold)
- how many you can buy more (i mean, these extra tabs arent endless, right?)

It will be useful, i believe. Because ok, right now there only 2 positions in shop, but when there will be more, then current view will be veeery uninformative.
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
"
BlackCorsair wrote:

- how many you can buy more (i mean, these extra tabs arent endless, right?)

Near enough to endless. There's people with 40+ stash tabs
I read awhile back that the limit on stash tabs was like 67,000 and if anyone hit that mark and needed more, they would up the number.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

That said, the default and current amount of tabs could be useful to have listed.
I'd also like the ability to buy multiple tabs at once instead of having to repeatedly click through single tab transactions.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
How many stash do you have by default?
Strange, Ages did not change this Place
"
Clark wrote:
How many stash do you have by default?

There are four shared stash tabs (12x12) amongst your characters in each league.
They are quite large relative to your backpack size (5x12).
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Last edited by Garr0t on Nov 5, 2012, 6:30:31 PM
one small idea - how about to add the possibility to rename the stash tabs instead of numeric signs?

i mean for the player with 20+ stash tabs - it not so easy to remember - what tab is for what things - and it means that there will be total mess.

How about this?
You have forgotten your place, Karui slaaave!
Last edited by BlackCorsair on Nov 6, 2012, 6:40:57 AM
"
BlackCorsair wrote:
one small idea - how about to add the possibility to rename the stash tabs instead of numeric signs?

i mean for the player with 20+ stash tabs - it not so easy to remember - what tab is for what things - and it means that there will be total mess.

How about this?

Yes, this has already been requested and my understanding is that it will be a cash shop option. I think we will also be able to colour code our tabs, as well as purchase publicly viewable stash tabs (for trading and such). :)
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info