Small bug, mobs killed by ice crit.

Hey, i've been testing it a bit and I'm now almost shure of what I'm about to describe. In all the areas before marvel, in act2 or in maps, all the crab-like creature that should spawn a smaller ranged creature on death have a problem with ice.

In fact, when killed by a crit, using ice spear or freezing pulse, they explode in ice, not spawning the smaller ranged creature. It wouldn't be a problem... if it didn't mean no loot at all ! I've killed quite a few rares now and every single time I killed the first form with a crit I had no spawn of 2nd form and no loot, from a rare !

Hope you have some time to take a look at this issue, even if it's mainly annoying with builds such as mine 'pure crit ice build'.
Oh btw as this had nothing to do with graphic, or a crash-type of bugs, I couldn't really apply your "how to post" tread, if you need to know anything more let me know.
Shield Crabs can drop loot when Shattered. Used to be an issue, but has been fixed in... I think one of many 0.9.12 patches.
This has been happening to me occasionally as well with rare shield crabs. At first I chalked it up to desync and the loot falling off the screen, but I'm fairly certain that is not the case now.

I'm not sure if this'll help, but the most recent occurrence was a few minutes ago in my Springs map with a rare crab with an allies cannot die aura.

/debug:
http://i.imgur.com/y3Dzw.jpg

Edit: It just happened again in the same map with a substantial extra damage aura crab.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Last edited by IMDisappoint on Nov 4, 2012, 5:41:37 PM
confirmed, we will look into this, thanks.

[Edit] okay this is as intended, unique and rare drop items. normal/magic monsters have low drop rate anyway.
Last edited by Robbie_GGG on Nov 4, 2012, 9:24:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info