cant log in in my account

last night i had the bad ideea to change my email adress and reset my password ...now i cant log in in that account after i changed the pass the seccond time i managed to be logged in the webpage but in game it just said account inexistent..so i logged out from webpage and tried to log in again i get invalid account message.

P.S im not retardet .. i tiped the corect adress and pass..double and even triple cheked jut to be sure :)).. iv invested 20 usd there so it kinda hurts not having the extra stash tabs.. not to mention all my items and chars witch i had hoped to enjoy till OB

so if any staff member reads this i have 1 thing to say : pls help :)

P.P.S my english spelling lvl is -100
We'll investigate, I'd also try the old email address just in case it didn't change correctly for the game?

EDIT: We couldn't reproduce this with changing the email - Are you able to try changing the email again and see if the new email works?
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Nov 1, 2012, 6:02:28 PM
"
Rory wrote:
We'll investigate, I'd also try the old email address just in case it didn't change correctly for the game?

EDIT: We couldn't reproduce this with changing the email - Are you able to try changing the email again and see if the new email works?

changed the mail again and im able to acces the game ty for the sugestion:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info