Conductivity

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.

GEMS COMING SOON
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2017, 3:18:45 PM
)
Last edited by ElNino on Nov 3, 2012, 7:19:56 PM
I'm not entirely sure but I just fought Alira, cursed her and was going to cast spark on her but it didn't work, only if I was casting spark while not hovering over her with my mouse.

I'm not sure if this is a bug with conductivity, spark or alira.
But maybe you could check it.
Unavailable

gem~

first thing i noticed when I picked this up:
'this is not worth 30 mp/cast'

Speaking as a lowbie shock witch anyway. I could cast spark three times, or conductivity and spark once.

Not really worth it atm. I'll edit in a level 2 gem later.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
curses in general are not that good at first. But once you level them up and start fighting stronger monsters they become extremely useful.
Do please post a leveled gem when you get one. I'm curious if the resistance lost or chance to shock scale with level, or if its just the aoe and duration.

Also, just to mirror what Lion said, you'll equip most curses at first just to level them, then somewhere in ruthless to merciless you'll really start using them. It's always been a consideration for me - curse and attack, or attack twice, to get the kill - at some point it really does become more efficient to curse, especially once the aoe and duration level up enough to cover multiple targets.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
all three elemental curses gain 1% res, 5% AoE, and 0.2% status effect chance per level. quality still unknown but is likely to be same as other curses, AoE boost. i pray it'll instead be also status effect chance boost.
I can confirm chance to shock increases with level. Chance to shock should go up to 12% by next level, right?

Unavailable

It seems to have the same resistance loss, mana cost and increased area of effect as any other elemental curse.
14% to schock at level 20 isn't much, but everything scaling with level is good news. Wish I had a few gcp to spare to see what quality affects.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
here´s a 14% qual gem:
Unavailable

so i guess across all resistance curses the status effect duration gets longer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info