Nemesis mods and new monsters

I enjoy the new Nemesis league a lot. Currently I am playing on Cruel, but still I don't have enough information on the new nemesis mods to go on safely. I figured out a couple of these by myself, but some of them seems to do nothing (I can't see the effects on my character clearly). Searched on the forums, browsed the POE website, googled it, and still no clear explanations on the new Nemesis mods. Do you guys now a website? Here is the wiki page, which still is empty.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Nemesis_Pool

Also, I wonder the mechanics of the new monster type, the Gluttonous thing (sorry if I misspelled it). After consuming nearby corpses it shoots big balls of stuff on you, which hits like a TRUCK. What type of damage is this? Physical? I nearly got demolished on Cruel act 1 just because 10 of these and a rare one shoot at the same time on me.

TL;DR
I need some detailed information on mechanics of the new Nemesis mods and the new monster types.

Have fun,

Serpentone
Last edited by Serpenton on Oct 26, 2013, 8:14:08 AM
I'd really need this too
Ancestral Power - Several totems that do fire damage if you stand between them
Berserker - Gets stronger as it loses health
Blessing of Elements - Deals a random elemental debuff to you (Shocked, burning, etc)
Bringer of Bones - Summons skeletons (I think hitting it also causes it to summon more)
Bringer of Fragility - Gives you vulnerability on hit
Bringer of Weakness - Gives you Enfeeble on hit
Camouflaged Predator - Harder to see, can dodge attacks
Chronophage - Gives you Temporal Chains on hit
Corrupting Blood - Each hit you deal to them gives you a stacking physical damage over time debuff, can be countered with a no bleed potion
Fractured - Summons several normal enemies of the same type as the rare when you kill it.
Hexfont: Spams the shit out of random curses
Nullifier: Takes away all charges you have
Proximity Shield: Can only do damage to targets if you're inside of their proximity shield
Shroud Walker: Can teleport, causes your light radius to go to zero if you're in his smoke
Soul Conduit: Resurrects himself and all enemies around him once you kill him the first time.
Soul Eater: Gets stronger when you kill enemies near him.
Storm Herald: A lot of lightning beams, similar to Piety.
Vile Touch: Curse Damage over time on hit
Volatile Flameblood: Fire explosion on death
Volatile Stormblood: Lightning explosion on death
Volatile Iceblood: Cold explosion on death

I still haven't faced an enemy with Inner Treasure so I don't know what that does.

Sorry for the spelling errors, still waking up.
Last edited by Brelm on Oct 27, 2013, 12:35:31 PM
Inner Treasure - drops guaranteed unique on death
Thanks for the info.. That's so useful
Is the Inner Treasure appear only on specific lvl area ? lvl 60 still don't have see one yet...

Im just asking to be sure

Thanks
"
Major_Dark wrote:
Is the Inner Treasure appear only on specific lvl area ? lvl 60 still don't have see one yet...

Thanks

my buddy found one when he was lv 40s
Note that from what I can tell most of the Nemesis mods that deal damage are based on the mob's primary hand damage (including Corrupting Blood, Vile Touch, and Storm Herald). This means you take no damage from 20 stacks of Corrupting Blood from Carrion Queens and their bolts don't do anything (I think they can still shock somehow, but I'm not positive).

I think the -bloods are similar, but I'm not sure; they may just be corpse explodes based on HP.

The "Gluttonous Gulls" mobs eat corpses, then I'm almost 100% sure their spitballs deal damage based on the hp of the corpse they ate. So be wary if one eats a rare.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Oct 29, 2013, 2:43:45 PM
"
oranged wrote:
"
Major_Dark wrote:

Thanks

my buddy found one when he was lv 40s

Thanks for the answer, pretty good to see that i will be able to grind on cruel and maybe kill one ;)
is the unique drop off of a inner treasure mod area dependend?

ive killed two of those in catacombs within 2 days and he dropped the same unique each time
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info