BURN is Recruiting [All Leagues]

Recruitment Proposal

Greetings Sentient Beings of Wraeclast,

BURN is recruiting new members. We are a casual guild looking for more great members. We are primarily located in the US East Coast, however if you play during the time we do, there won't be an issue with your location. New players are welcome. We are newer to PoE and most are still learning the game. The majority of members are based on the US/East Coast. If you are looking for a guild to have fun and learn with, come join us!

We're looking for all ranks at this time. We just require you to be active in game weekly. If you are interested in joining BURN, please PM me here and tell me a bit about yourself;

[Age]
[Location]

Guild Amenities

Point donations are always welcome and required for a officer position (100 points). Donations will only ever be used to benefit the guild.

Available: Website & forums, 8+ Guild stash tabs, Ventrilo communications server

Guild Rules

Personally, I don't like setting rules for members. Who wants to come home after work to follow a strict set of rules for a game? We just ask that everyone be respectful of other players (guild members or not). No intentional harassment, cheating, or exploiting game glitches for progress or profit.

Progress at your own speed. We will not rush you!

Guild Bank & Guild Exclusivity

For our members primarily playing characters in Nemesis, we would like to keep the drops found in Nemesis exclusive to the guild first before trading with public. Members can store items in the guild bank for other members to use. Our forums detail each tab and stash permissions.

Guild Focus

We are currently focusing on growing and progressing through game. For many of us, this is our first time playing through. We would like to setup a PvP team and compete in tournaments once this is viable and our members are ready - gear wise.
Last edited by Shadovex on Nov 19, 2013, 4:31:19 PM
From the bottom to the top.
please check your pm's just sent you one
Good night sweet Wraeclast.
Thanks for the invite!

Go BURN!
Bump
bump
Friendly bump
good morning bump
bump

Report Forum Post