Totems+Minions+Ranged character : which class should I pick

Hi all,

As I only played a lvl 67 Marauder to this day, my knowledge of the game is currently limited.

I really would like to start a new ranged character based on offensive totems and minions.

Has anybody tried this before? If not, do you think this it would be a viable build? And finally, which class should I pick in order to maximize such build? Should I go Scion? Shadow?

Let me know what you think about this - many thanks in advance for your constructive help,
Cheers,

Larrrr
Probably a witch gives you easiest access.

You might annoy other people in parties with too many minions, they can cause lag issues in parties, especially when there is a lot of other effects going on in fights. Be aware you might not be so welcome in parties due to that.

Summoner builds are really fun to play (my favourite), but you might find it's a bit of a solo occupation. XD

This is a pretty awesome resource on all things summoner.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/292391/page/1

Edit - fixing derps
Last edited by Mindzai on Oct 25, 2013, 7:11:08 AM
Witch. Get all minion passives and use spectres, zombies and skellys. I also run 2 totems (one for spamming skellys and one for arc+blind or item rarity+culling depending on situation). You don't need to do anything but curse, drop totems, direct your minions and stay alive :)

Pretty powerful and not that gear dependant.

Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Sounds good! Thanks a lot !

Yeah, this would be a solo-oriented character I think - I can understand that this kind of character may be a "party-crasher" :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info