Spectral Throw Build(s) "Mana Flows" 1H Phys &/or Crit - Mind Over Matter, IR, Mana Flows & Leech

looks interesting!
IGN: shredR
"
shredR wrote:
looks interesting!

Thank you, I'm also streaming this build for the rest of tonight. Feel free to stop by and take a peek.
"Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good, then work harder to get better."
What type of armor do you use with the mana leech build?

Armor/Evasion ?
"
Here's what I've gathered, running 2 auras can be done with the build I've linked. Then if you're still feeling a little deprived you could always run clarity with blood magic. This has been settled in another thread. You could even push this to 3 auras if you reworked the skill tree and grabbed eldritch battery, you would be losing a portion of physical damage but at this point you'd want to grab evasion/energy shield or armor/energy shield gear making this very easy to get the link colors you want without much work. Could very well be viable but doing it this way you're limited to where you can go from here. Stacking either physical damage or crit chance or simply adding resists and life nodes to become super tanky with a lower end, end game DPS. With eldritch battery the mana regen is a % of max mana. With the super high amount you'll have your mana regen will be through the roof and easily capable of running with only 150 or so mana.

On a side ish note, if you were to use daggers instead of swords, them being 1H weapons. A high rolled physical one with those nodes around EB would be very very handy for a crit build.

Skill Tree:

And eldritch battery crit dagger build

Added this option to the OP.

I actually got very good 1hander so I decided to try it out, currently running with 1h+shield+ 2 auras (clarity hatred) and I have no problems in merciles act 2, exept for very hard hitting mobs, which I kite anyway. I modified the build I linked before abit, took away the mana flows, cause I took the mana leech (which wouldn't have been nesessary, if i would've taken the mana flows in a first place on a hindsight).

I think I'm not making any major changes to this build, since I have no currency to respecc, but I think it'll work. Deffinetly going to switch to 1handers from now on tho :D. Thanks for all your help, I'll keep reporting how this works later on :)
Ign: Ansoja
"
Nepheloh wrote:

Armor/Evasion ?

armor/eva, yes.
Ign: Ansoja
"
Noose wrote:
"
Nepheloh wrote:

Armor/Evasion ?

armor/eva, yes.

Correct unless you're using Eldritch Battery and then you can pick and choose what pieces are which. Evasion would be your most sought after, energy shield adding more mana and with this build You would only really need 1 piece (recommending helm or body) for a huge boost with the %'s you're grabbing from passives.
"Nobody's a natural. You work hard to get good, then work harder to get better."
"
Noose wrote:

I think I'm not making any major changes to this build, since I have no currency to respecc, but I think it'll work. Definitely going to switch to 1handers from now on tho :D. Thanks for all your help, I'll keep reporting how this works later on :)

No problem. I've done some playing around and dropped a few points into crit chance nodes, did some research and with all of the 1H physical and the abundance of dagger related crit/multiplier and combination nodes around EB I'm very confident in the build I put below which is my new goal and I feel it's safe to say that it won't be changing much from here. I found an incredibly good lvl 50 dagger for crit, crit mult and attack speed with life per enemy hit. It's working wonders. Clarity + Mind over matter and all the mana nodes I have so far add tons of survivability, capped resists and some extra move speed without reductions is really nice. The one thing I messed up on was not grabbing the knockback support gem thinking I had one already. I really feel like it would make ST 100 times easier. I also have double strike linked with culling and item rarity for fun. Single target DPS is pretty good, high attack speed and crit make it bump up quite high also.

TL;DR
I've decided a more crit heavy 1H dagger build I feel very certain of.
Using Eldritch Battery
Feeling pretty tanky
Currently running clarity and capped resists
WISH I GOT KNOCKBACK GEM (I feel like it'd be amazing)
Double strike good single target DPS
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YIZw5IEZYX2Bg8GYoajyaVKk0yCTWSOyg_J0WWSshN41BCUzVVS1YtWlJgQ2xGbWxte249bqpvnnBScLtw1XJsfVuDCYjxjDaTOptdm7Wdo6IuplenNKiaqW6sWax_sbO1SLXyvSfAUcM6ykrQOeKA44TrLO1B8pfz6vba-ej7Cfyr_o8=

Is This Build Good...........
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
First of all let me compliment you on your excellent build.

I'd like to play a similar build, but opt for a 2-hander instead. How would you approach this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info