Games.on.net Interview, race events and swag signing

Remember, there are two hardcore race events on this weekend (one with partying enabled, and the other as solo turbo-mode).

Signing the physical swag for the Silver+ supporters is going well. We're spacing it out to avoid hand cramps and to not disrupt the finalization of the 0.9.13 patch. We're still on track for 0.9.13 deployment to beta on Wednesday-Thursday (NZ time) next week, depending on how the last testing goes.

Build of the Week 14 (a Shadow!) should be up over the weekend. It'll be the last BotW video made with 0.9.12 balance, because 0.9.13 will be deployed before next weekend.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:24:27 AM
interview link is not working for me :D
:) =)
I think you have a typo in the url(..puath.. instead of ..path...). Here's the working link
"
XaHyPuK wrote:
I think you have a typo in the url(..puath.. instead of ..path...). Here's the working link

Damn, beat me to it. :P
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Link fixed.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Link fixed.

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
If they’d made Diablo III as a remake of Diablo II with modern graphics, that would have been quite bad for us, because we’re targeting that type of hardcore player. I’m glad they did what they did.

If Diablo III was what people expected it to be, I'm sorry to say Chris, then this game would have failed.

That being said, it didn't happen, and we are getting a game for the HC players. So good work.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
All that signing must be leaving your hand numb, Chris. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
Chris wrote:

Signing the physical swag for the Silver+ supporters is going well.

I thought it was only Gold and Diamond supporters that were able to get gear signed?! I dont see that as a bonus for a Silver supporter pack.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chris wrote:
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Link fixed.

But on main site still broken :|
http://pathofexilegame.pl/ - first Path of Exile fansite - Since January/February 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info