Bird Haters of Wraeclast (Guild) -- DISBANDED

I'll keep this short and sweet, in the hopes that the usual forum dieties feel the extremely well placed need to post here.

So I'm starting and maintaining a guild for those of us who remember what it was like to have a consistent global chat, when you could log on and know that people you were talking with before and had gotten to know would likely be there again.

Bird Haters of Wraeclast has only one entry requirement: you must kill a rhoa each day. Other than that, I don't really care. This guild will only work if we get sufficient numbers not to be a tiny little circlejerk, but I believe there are enough people who were here during CB, who are still here, who yearn for something hardcore, reverent, and irreverent and purly capatalistic.

We know that there will be cross-league chat, which is perfect for those of us who just want somewhere to hang out and BS as we do our own thing, and there will be guild stash tabs, for all that diserable gear you love selling and want to vend.

So there it is, plain and simple. I'll technically be the leader but that's mostly so I can fund it, and because, well, someone has to.

Please post below linking an albino rhoa feather. An IGN would obviously make the recruitment/joining process much simpler, but feel free to PM me that if you don't want to reveal it publicly!

Please note: although guilds have a limit of 30 members, I will ensure that there are sufficient slots for all who wish to join.

Important: absolute limit is 200 members.

Second note: My officers will have the worst forum histories and I will autokick anybody who is recommended from my guild.

Third note: Alts are not encouraged. Our max limit is 200. We don't have room. GTFO.

DestroTheGod

PS If you wish to join but don't have a rhoa feather, you have...just over a day! :)
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Oct 24, 2013, 3:31:48 PM
I shall now commence posting pictures of dead birds.

"
pneuma wrote:

It's... It's.... It's...

beautiful
I periodically have to shoot birds at work. They look like that picture, it makes me sad.
We tested it extensively
You know Charan's thread surely pushed some people into buying microtransactions and forum titles in order to join his guild. Therefore it helped GGG immensely.

Your post however has no point at all. I like it.

10/10

keep it up
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
@Pyrokar

Thanks for the encouragement but sadly due to release and the return of normalcy to the forums, I am incapable of maintaining this guild any further.

But it was fun being the only member while it lasted!
Destro named to the Council of Meh. Nobody notices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info