(Oct 28) Three-hour Solo Turbo Hardcore Ladder Race

hoping to have a go at this :) like races learn a lot from them
I had a crazy bad start then gave up at 15 minutes when I died to desync.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
For those who used my monitor during this race.
Had a few minutes of downtime a couple of times, this is because of a very bad router/ISP, apologies for that, my ISP will get an angry call from me.

The downtime also made me quit the race after 1 hour to solve my issue. But I must say, turbo mode was fun :)
Died at Brutus >.> at time of death #28 - 4th ranger.

Was fun, got 2 regals, 1 chaos, 1 chrom during the race :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Quite silly how you can just farm in a level 21 area and get to level 28 :P Where is the risk? Very easy way to do the race, hopefully they will change this in the future.
Only 67 characters in the prize pool. Either people die a lot like me or turbo has little appeal...
Prizes have been awarded! They're on new characters on your accounts.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
6th overall, 1st in class. Great race. Grats to the winners.

Gear
Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Got lucky with the maul in the last half hour, and speed boots the last hour also. Not much good stuff other then that. Managed to stay alive though :). I used a white chest for a couple parts, but as per normal ran without 99% of the time. Made it to pyramids, but decided to not push vaal and just farm, didnt want to die while first in class, heh.

Turbos growing on me, and I love the solo events anyway. Thanks GGG. Still some desynce issues, but thankfully I was spared the major ones. (thought I nearly died several times to some minor ones, the attack speed makes it even more deadly).
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Anyone grab a screenshot of the final ladder?

No idea how I held out against Panda/Ledge from Western.

#1 Marauder gear, LetsGoGiants

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
IGN @dime
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
O damn i feel stupid, the game cashed once on me... and when i reloaded it i loaded my character ASAP without checking in which league he was :S

A few minutes ago i wondered why the hell the league didn't end and i relogged to see that he seems to have been in the default leage for the most time of the race... it seems that he died when i had the crash... We all learn from mistakes :P Next time if i have to restart the game i'll check twice in nwhich league my char is :)

PS: i know such things can happen, whatever there will be a lot of other races to participate :P
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info