0.9.13 will be on Alpha today and 0.9.12x is on Beta tomorrow

I hope there is a skill wipe. I would like to build my existing characters differently around arc.
____________________________________twitch.tv/tyranthal
cant wait!!! hope the game getting better for sure.
IGN: kevinmartins
"
jerg wrote:
R.I.P. Beta Manifesto.

I really liked it when it was still a huge page of text. The forum format really removed some of the 'good' stuff.

What about a Dwarf Fortress -like "development scratchbook" log for beta manifesto?
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/dev.html

Where everything is listed in an organized fashion, and colour-coding is used to annotate which aspects are fully developed, almost developed, under development, or not yet touched upon.

This.
The thing is though, Toady has a whole crew of volunteers who help keep that log up to date and such. I mean, either that, or Toady wrote a program to keep track of all the things that need to be done. The list is probably dozens of pages long, with color coding and everything...

I imagine, GGG has something like this internally. I suppose if they do, they could share it with us.

Being open about what's planned and its priority isn't a bad way to communicate, if it's not overly consuming for the devs to pull off. That said, Today's game is free, so that makes it a little different.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Oct 23, 2012, 1:23:27 PM
Very nice! I'll be sure to keep those new priorities in mind.
"I watch. I wonder. I create. I tear down."
-Sotha Sil
Good good. Time to get back on alpha then. I wish it wasn't in the middle of my exams though...
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Can someone please confirm if there is going to be another skill wipe before a final wipe. I have 20 regrets waiting to be used so I just want a confirmation. Thanks
Last edited by czaropako on Oct 23, 2012, 4:01:36 PM
I have a question.

Do path of exile have a trade system like diablo 2 ?

if not, why or when?

Thanks.
"
Aminence wrote:
I have a question.

Do path of exile have a trade system like diablo 2 ?

if not, why or when?

Thanks.

The trade system is coming soon, before the open beta.
I really hope there will be a skilltree reset

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info