0.9.13 will be on Alpha today and 0.9.12x is on Beta tomorrow

I am inviting an additional 32 testers to join us on the Alpha realm. If you'd like to be considered in the future, please continue to contribute good quality feedback and help people out.

0.9.12x wasn't ready for deployment today, due to getting stuck behind 0.9.13 in the build process, but should be good for tomorrow.

I removed the Beta Manifesto discussion forum today. It served its purpose of educating players about what we intended to change during the Closed Beta. Our priorities from here to Open Beta are clear: PvP, Trade, Sync and Act Three.

Edited for clarity. -tpapp157
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:28:58 AM
"
Chris wrote:
0.9.13 is getting really close. We're literally right now preparing the deploy of the first version to the Alpha servers, so that the Alpha testers can help us find the major game-breaking bugs (for example, earlier today, potions didn't work) before we deploy it to Beta next week. Our current estimate for Beta deployment is October 31, NZ time.

I am inviting an additional 32 testers to join us on the Alpha realm. If you'd like to be considered in the future, please continue to contribute good quality feedback and help people out.

0.9.12x wasn't ready for deployment today, due to getting stuck behind 0.9.13 in the build process, but should be good for tomorrow.

I removed the Beta Manifesto discussion forum today. It served its purpose of educating players about what we intended to change during the Closed Beta. Our priorities from here to Open Beta are clear: PvP, Trade, Sync and Act Three.

cant wait
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Great! Please do not rush on our account
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Awesome~

Can't wait to get stuck into Act III, let alone the PvP.

Random question about PvP though, probably asked before, but are the arenas maps fixed or are they randomly generated?
Hardcore League: Mia_Meadowsong (Ranger)

Follow Me @ http://twitter.com/ToxicBlossom
R.I.P. Beta Manifesto.

I really liked it when it was still a huge page of text. The forum format really removed some of the 'good' stuff.

What about a Dwarf Fortress -like "development scratchbook" log for beta manifesto?
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/dev.html

Where everything is listed in an organized fashion, and colour-coding is used to annotate which aspects are fully developed, almost developed, under development, or not yet touched upon.
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
Last edited by jerg on Oct 23, 2012, 12:34:37 AM
This sounds promising.
cant wait also !
Sweet.
RIP Bolto
Chris and GGG have the best communication I've ever seen from a game in development. I always understand where you're coming from and respect your forthright manner
DEXTERITY: How to rehaul it to be compelling
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997273
Thanks for the work all you guys have done as I know its been a big job !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info