Leagues transactions

After the patch my characters went to the Legacy league, where the old characaters are. The thing is that i was playing with a couple of friends who are at the default league and know we cant play together.

Please really need some hand here, i really dont want to play alone with random people.

Please.
Last edited by ramatopia on Oct 22, 2012, 10:30:16 PM
I'm a bit confused about... everything. Could you clarify? How old is your character? When was it moved? Are you sure your friends haven't made new characters?
IRON MAN
They did new characters, but i want to play with them, with my old one. I was at default league like they are now, but after the patch i was moved to Legacy. So what i ask is a little transfer just to play with the people i want.

Nothing more.
Sorry, once a character is moved to Legacy it is there to stay, until you delete it. The Legacy league is a sort of 'soft delete', in that instead of just wiping your character as might be done in another Closed Beta from time to time, GGG allow you to keep playing those older characters but away from the newer ones. This is purely for testing purposes, to keep the economy current and to make sure that player feedback is appropriate to the current build of the game.

To play with your friends on Default, please make a new character on Default. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Why forcing me to remake my character? What can a character transafer would do to the game economy, i just wanna have fun, is that wrong?
We understand that you didn't want to lose your character, but with the changes brought in on the qq patch, your character and the new league would be incompatible. Your friends created new characters... why shouldn't you?
"
ramatopia wrote:
Why forcing me to remake my character? What can a character transafer would do to the game economy, i just wanna have fun, is that wrong?

The time to have fun is when Open Beta comes.
Close Beta is the time to find as many bugs as you can and report it.
It has already been stated many times that there will be balance changes while in Close Beta, so (soft)removal of overpowered items will need to be done, and that's where the Legacy Leagues comes into play.

Please remember to read the Announcement threads and Patch note threads or use the Search function, as your question has already been answered there.
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Oct 23, 2012, 2:45:01 AM
"
ramatopia wrote:

Why not just start a new character with your friends. Then you all start on an even keel and can play happily together. Think of all the 70 plus characters that just want to play in default with there characters and have fun.

Your friends had also the option if you are not aware of starting a character in legacy and you could have played there with them.

The choices are countless and you still can have fun.
Its only money. May as well spend it here.

Buy beta.

Please Do Not PM me if you have no sense of humour as to what i say on forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info