Your Crafting Resource Guide

Maps can be mirrored!

Unavailable

Verified

VictorDoom has the original haha
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
The orignal:
Unavailable
:D

Also, i've found out you can mirror flasks!

Unavailable
Unavailable
:)
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Lol. Nice.

I do think it would have been interesting if maps when mirrored turned the penalties into benefits to the player as Panda suggested.
Thank you for the guides!

So let me see if I am following the guide correctly, I have a few questions.

I am trying to craft my first 6l, if I'm out of my mind, whatever, it's fun for me lol.

I want an upgrade to this:

Unavailable

I got an ilvl 69 that I am working on.

Unavailable

This was alts+regal, I wanted to get the %ev and +life on it. According to the guide the %31 IEV on it is Ghost's mod?

I'm having a little trouble following. ANy help will be appreciated, if this was the wrong place to post this, I can remove the post.

Thanks!
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Scour it and start over. Also, why regal a low life mod. Aim for the highest mod, because anything less isn't worth crafting IMHO.

Side note, I'm beginning to think they changed the % chance to roll certain tiers of mods.
Double post.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

Last edited by didevol on Oct 30, 2012, 12:23:11 PM
It seems hard to roll top tier mods, I regaled it partly because I don't know what I'm doing haha. So a devine will not "change" the mod, just re-roll the values of a given mod?

I get it now.

Last edited by didevol on Oct 30, 2012, 12:23:29 PM
It will only reroll the mods to a # in its corresponding tier.
Suppose I use an alt orb on an item and I get one mod, what will happen when I regal it if I don't use an aug on it first? Will the regaled item have 2 or 3 mods?
If a blue item has only 1 mod then regal will add another mod making the final item yellow with 2 mods.
ALWAYS, always augument the blue item with 1 mod (that is if you want to regal it)
Last edited by mobutu on Nov 6, 2012, 4:29:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info