[1.0.5] Level 100 - Arly's Aura based LA bow marauder

Hello, great build. I was just wandering about static blows node. Isn't shocking greatly increasing dps? And could you possibly link your present build? That would definitely help me.
"
Canzi wrote:
Hello, great build. I was just wandering about static blows node. Isn't shocking greatly increasing dps? And could you possibly link your present build? That would definitely help me.

static blows is a nice to have but not worth the point investment unless youre already taken the 18life/8chaos node. the reason being is that crit chance will also increase rate of shock and enemies that can be shocked generally die so fast it does not matter. for a non crit build i think it would be a fantastic pick up.

my personal build is top secret :) i leave it to you to discover what works for you but the template i linked is the bases of my build.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 16, 2013, 2:10:31 PM
What do you think of this? Is it good enough to reach the DPS ur at?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEfgUtBfkOPBQgFHEV8Ba_Fy8ZLhmKGdcaVRqPGtsbyB0UIXYk_ScLJ-0ppS2DMHwx-jY9Nug26TnUOlhBqkMxSn1OKlBHUFBUSVXGVdZW-lhjWfNaGluvXhNfP2BLYSFh4mOnZKNk52aeZ6Bv8nBScNVyqXRBdO12CHb3d9d6738rgKSE74cZh3aH24hrjM-PRpAKkFWXBpsmn8ugn6Gko4qnMKyqtkG53b3mwBrAUcSixtjKqc9l0NDUj9UA3Q3dRt724dvjaudS51TndOjW7g7vDvIv893z6vZI9tr3Mvjr-WP60vsJ_E78xf7I

Using a voltaxic rift.
Last edited by risko on Nov 16, 2013, 3:01:37 PM
"
risko wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEfgUtBfkOPBQgFHEV8Ba_Fy8ZLhmKGdcaVRqPGtsbyB0UIXYk_ScLJ-0ppS2DMHwx-jY9Nug26TnUOlhBqkMxSn1OKlBHUFBUSVXGVdZW-lhjWfNaGluvXhNfP2BLYSFh4mOnZKNk52aeZ6Bv8nBScNVyqXRBdO12CHb3d9d6738rgKSE74cZh3aH24hrjM-PRpAKkFWXBpsmn8ugn6Gko4qnMKyqtkG53b3mwBrAUcSixtjKqc9l0NDUj9UA3Q3dRt724dvjaudS51TndOjW7g7vDvIv893z6vZI9tr3Mvjr-WP60vsJ_E78xf7I

Using a voltaxic rift.

your build looks fine but the determinant of dps is going to be most dependent the dps affixes on your rings/amulet/quiver more than passive optimization.

i would dump wed for crit dam passives though
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 16, 2013, 4:30:24 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
risko wrote:

Using a voltaxic rift.

your build looks fine but the determinant of dps is going to be most dependent the dps affixes on your rings/amulet/quiver more than passive optimization.

i would dump wed for crit dam passives though

alright, thanks alot !
Hey, is new Kaom's Heart still good for this build?
"
Canzi wrote:
Hey, is new Kaom's Heart still good for this build?

its a still a good item but id take 500 more over 40% fire damage any day. You can still do this build but you will need to devote a lot of passives to life in order to reach 7000 which i consider 'acceptable'.
Updated with version 2 of the build.
What do you think of the '4% increased Evasion Rating per frenzy charge' node? Do you think the % given is effective enough to work well with the Iron Reflexes and Blood Dance build? I currently have a max of 6 frenzy charge, and I'm not quiet sure if it's worth the point.
"
SolidVolgin wrote:
What do you think of the '4% increased Evasion Rating per frenzy charge' node? Do you think the % given is effective enough to work well with the Iron Reflexes and Blood Dance build? I currently have a max of 6 frenzy charge, and I'm not quiet sure if it's worth the point.

if you have a high evasion or armor chest, it could be somewhat powerful but for for koams users it is mostly useless.

Tbh, armor is not that important on bow builds because the cost to stack it high enough to be noticeable could have been spent getting more effective life elsewhere.

Youll notice in my screens I have barely over 2000 armor, instead I rely on enduring cry(7) + codt(4).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info