buff Charge Duration ! 30%

currently its 15%, spending a point on that feels like a waste ... i think Charge Duration is already not that long, with the uniques that reduce the duration its even shorter - i think this passive node needs to be 30% at least
ign: ALLRAUDER
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So we have around a minute lasting charges? I don't really know my opinion on that.
Ign BurningforeverwithKnive
didnt know we have people here who arent able to calculate this, so i made the easy math for you

power charge duration is currently 9 seconds by default

- 15% increase makes it 10,35 sec
- 30% increase would make it 11,7

- getting 2x 30 would be 14,4 (not a minute)
Last edited by Luuu90 on Oct 8, 2013, 1:57:46 PM
Wow, I had no idea power charges had as different default time and charge duration node value from frenzy/endurance charges.

The best way to address your problem IMO is to buff power charges to 10s like other charges, then change the duration nodes to 18% like other charges. This would give 13.6s if you had both duration nodes, vs 10s without them.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
Wow, I had no idea power charges had as different default time and charge duration node value from frenzy/endurance charges.
They don't. All charges have a base duration of 10 seconds.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
They don't. All charges have a base duration of 10 seconds.

They do have slightly weaker Duration boosts however: 15% as opposed to 18% for End/Frenzy.
Just make charges time out individually.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
Just make charges time out individually.

that was my second thought - also good idea
Can't say I see the point, charges aren't reave stacks, you can maintain them easily enough between fights. And you can get them up fast too, dischargers burn through them like toilet paper during dysentery epidemics.

To make charges time out individually devs would have to remove duration refresh on charge gain, which would actually reduce sustainability, doesn't sound like a terribly good idea.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
To make charges time out individually devs would have to remove duration refresh on charge gain, which would actually reduce sustainability, doesn't sound like a terribly good idea.

Making it the default functionality would indeed be a horrendous idea. As a unique or even a keystone it sounds alright though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info