Moosifer is such a Ni__ar (before you freak, watch vid)

I hate you Moosifer.

You are this
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Last edited by Dragon585 on Oct 7, 2013, 11:34:35 PM
Yea, that was damn funny too. I actually can't decide which I like better...
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
Last edited by magree on Oct 8, 2013, 12:27:01 AM
lol someone is bitter. trolololol
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Although Dave is undeniably funny, he's also undeniably racist. He's not the first to make a career out of being a professional racist — several hatemongers have managed it before — but it's truly bizarre that he's found mainstream success, much less acceptance, in doing so. People should have been disgusted and not stood for it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Moosifer wrote:
lol someone is bitter. trolololol

Fucker, lol.
DISCLAIMER!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Although Dave is undeniably funny, he's also undeniably racist. He's not the first to make a career out of being a professional racist — several hatemongers have managed it before — but it's truly bizarre that he's found mainstream success, much less acceptance, in doing so. People should have been disgusted and not stood for it.

bullshit. He's racial, as in discussing race in an open and honest way. He's also pointing out the ridiculousness behind racist stereotypes. I don't think he hates anyone based on their race but he is pointing out how stupid society is.

Furthermore, while other countries don't follow this belief in US we believe in freedom of speech. Which was implemented to protect people who are saying things that the majority find offensive. If you don't like it, avoid him, say YOU don't like him but don't say how other people should feel or imply it shouldn't be allowed.

If it's taken from speech to a call to action, then stop the person. No comedian is inciting hate, they are satirizing society. They are taking our bullshit and reflecting it right back at us. We are the country that won't accept a white person saying nigger but will laugh at a white family called the niggars. You can laugh at the premise or you can laugh at how stupid our censorship is.
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Who cares? If I could get away with saying the same things and make a few bucks doing it...I'd be all over it.
"
Moosifer wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

bullshit. He's racial, as in discussing race in an open and honest way. He's also pointing out the ridiculousness behind racist stereotypes. I don't think he hates anyone based on their race but he is pointing out how stupid society is.

Furthermore, while other countries don't follow this belief in US we believe in freedom of speech. Which was implemented to protect people who are saying things that the majority find offensive. If you don't like it, avoid him, say YOU don't like him but don't say how other people should feel or imply it shouldn't be allowed.

If it's taken from speech to a call to action, then stop the person. No comedian is inciting hate, they are satirizing society. They are taking our bullshit and reflecting it right back at us. We are the country that won't accept a white person saying nigger but will laugh at a white family called the niggars. You can laugh at the premise or you can laugh at how stupid our censorship is.
Woah, man. I meant that he shouldn't have been as popular, maybe a boycott or something. I definitely don't think the government should have been involved in any censorship, nor that he did anything illegal.

I don't think he hates people for their race either, but I do think that he was interested in reinforcing, not refuting, racist stereotypes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 8, 2013, 4:22:48 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Woah, man. I meant that he shouldn't have been as popular, maybe a boycott or something. I definitely don't think the government should have been involved in any censorship, nor that he did anything illegal.

I don't think he hates people for their race either, but I do think that he was interested in reinforcing, not refuting, racist stereotypes.

First, a boycott is just a work around. You are trying to silence something based on their words. It's nonsense. I'm a huge fan of comedy and seeing the shit that happened to Daniel Tosh and Tracy Morgan makes me sick. They tell jokes, people get offended because they can then try to censor people and get them fired. So what you aren't being put in prison for it, losing your job is just about the same. Except in prison you are feed and live indoors, losing your job that you worked 20 years towards leaves you with no experience in any other field. This just fire/boycott them shit is just a way to restrict speech without the government having to do it themselves.

Second, he's not reinforcing anything. Chappelle's episode about the blind black man who is racist points out how idiotic racism is in a different context. How it doesn't matter who is saying what, it only matters that the words are correct and people will rally behind it. He continually points out how stupid stereotypes are. In one of his openings he talks about going to a place down south and how the guy guesses he wants fried chicken. Chappelle says it's weird that his skin color made him like chicken when he just thought it was delicious. He's showing stereotypical racism in it's actual light.

Lastly, how the fuck does someone who's forum handle refer to south park, an offensive tv show, and an episode of that show that was intended to point out how people will ignore, or in fact embrace offensive material in a medium that no one seems to be allowed to be offended by. A book could be blatantly racist and we take that as a lesson to learn from that time period while a comic might be racist and we should boycott/get them fired/ban them.

It's nonsense. I'm a huge fan of comedy and I'm sick of good acts being ruined because people take person offensive to the material. You can find offense in any comedy routine ever, we are just picking and choosing at random who we want to destroy.

As Carlin said, it's either all ok or none of it's ok.

edit: i can't believe i keep bumping a thread that calls me a niggar.
Last edited by Moosifer on Oct 8, 2013, 5:44:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info