My Halloween tradition

Ever since Halloween of 2007, the day Hellgate: London was released and I first played it, Halloween doesn't feel like Halloween to me unless I'm playing this game.

I still have the copy I bought with the cd key to install it, since it requires one to install the game. Obviously the official servers are no longer up and haven't been for a long time but I still play single player, every Halloween.

Anyone else miss this game being live? or is there nothing but negative emotions towards it from the way it went down/all the other issues before it did?
"
arpgfan wrote:
Ever since Halloween of 2007, the day Hellgate: London was released and I first played it, Halloween doesn't feel like Halloween to me unless I'm playing this game.

I still have the copy I bought with the cd key to install it, since it requires one to install the game. Obviously the official servers are no longer up and haven't been for a long time but I still play single player, every Halloween.

Anyone else miss this game being live? or is there nothing but negative emotions towards it from the way it went down/all the other issues before it did?

Wait. Wasn't this only single-player and then remastered into MMO-type? Is it only single player again. I swear i remember playing it 2 years ago with a ton of players
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I loved hellgate personally.
It was a fun game to play for sure.
Hellgate: London - never played but I need try. I heard so much positive opinions about this game.

BTW. Nice tradition mate! :).
CASUAL GAMER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info