OMG STEAM is dying OMG

So I installed Steam into my 2 month old lappy in preparation for the impending release of Terraria v1.2! Yes!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that its players are down from usually 4.6-4.8 million from 6-8 months ago,its only gasp* 3.5 million.

BSo based on the same illogical reasoning of the pathetic algoiQQuiters losers in this forum, we can reasonably conclude that Steam is dying.

Perhaps you iQQuiters should try this tiny aRPG called Iesabel, made by a teeny tiny indie developer, and costs much less than 90% of the mtxs over here. Its pretty decent. Sorta like how Kingsroad has become.

But I'll have fun with both Terraria and POE TYVVMly.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
[...]

But I'll have fun with both Terraria and POE TYVVMly.

1.2 Patch inc

Can't wait for it, will play the shit out of it with my girlfriend. :)
Steam is growing, what the fuq are you talking about ? maybe you should check again in another timezone.

Terraria ?
Not sure how anyone with selfrespect can still play that after the dev put up his middle fingers at you.
Last edited by Indicia on Sep 30, 2013, 7:25:52 AM
"
Indicia wrote:
Steam is growing, what the fuq are you talking about ? maybe you should check again in another timezone.

Terraria ?
Not sure how anyone with selfrespect can still play that after the dev put up his middle fingers at you.

Maybe because 1.2 almost doubles the content for free?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Indicia wrote:

Terraria ?

I really don't get why people started complaining so much. I mean, the dev did double the content for free; now it seems like they've added even more to the game, when many others would have sold it as an expansion pack.
"
Blueclaw wrote:
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Indicia wrote:

Terraria ?

I really don't get why people started complaining so much. I mean, the dev did double the content for free; now it seems like they've added even more to the game, when many others would have sold it as an expansion pack.

Yeah, It's not like they f*cked the Game up like Diashow Blocker 3.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Indicia wrote:

Terraria ?

Despite the Dev making wrong decisions now and then
it is a solid title for some bucks which granted me 33 ingame-hours of fun.

I haven't even completed all main objectives one can aim for in this game.
Hearing that even more features are to come although there was no hope for updates is amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info