0.9.12r Patch Notes

Version 0.9.12r
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when fighting Brutus.
  • Fixed a bug where monsters would not wander around properly and minions would not follow you.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks Chris!
IGN: Aux
the game crashed when i was fighting against brutus:

edit:nice to see this fixed so fast
Haloja: This patch fixes that crash.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Although a bit late on this - I'd love to hear why you guys nerfed the crab chest :( -- that means there's only three giant chests left in the wild now! And to be honest, getting to two of those chests is way easier than the crab chest. The crab chest was guarded by crabs that had hefty cold damage. I somebody clever found a way to exploit that area though...

It won't be long until only the flicker spider cave has a large chest though. You should really think of a balanced way to implement the chests, because I love going on chest runs - even though they often give me nothing but junk.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Amazingly fast with the patch response time as always GGG!

Keep up the fantastic work!
Sniffle.

I'm going to miss QQ.

Was nice while we knew you, QQ.

So short.
Time to move on, too soon.

QQ.

CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
Anyone else in parties seeing other players stop showing animations? They just appear to be standing still and every now and then they teleport forward.

Might just be some severe desync with the server getting overloaded right now.
"
anubite wrote:
Although a bit late on this - I'd love to hear why you guys nerfed the crab chest :( -- that means there's only three giant chests left in the wild now! And to be honest, getting to two of those chests is way easier than the crab chest. The crab chest was guarded by crabs that had hefty cold damage. I somebody clever found a way to exploit that area though...

It won't be long until only the flicker spider cave has a large chest though. You should really think of a balanced way to implement the chests, because I love going on chest runs - even though they often give me nothing but junk.

This is just wild mass guessing on my part but I assume
possible reason 1: exploited as you said.
possible reason 2: preparation for act 3 large chest(s)?
possible reason 3: balance issues of some kind (GGG has the numbers, they know more about the game than we do)

edit: should also add that I'm impressed by how quick this patch was finished. Farewell qq.
Last edited by Lou102 on Oct 9, 2012, 2:06:52 AM
Patch should have been named 0.9.12qqq ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info