The DaScrotie Code

RNGesus wants to give you epic loots. "Here," says RNGesus, "have an awesome sword."

However, His path is often blocked by his adversary, a powerful demon.

This demon is the Lord of the Endless Farm, better known as Loosefer.

What summons Loosefer? Every time you see (or even worse, type) the word "loose" to mean "lose," Loosefer has just entered your life, ensuring poor drops for the next several farming runs to come.

There are two other ways of summoning him: Playing bad Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and posting in threads without adding content, hence his other name, Beelzebump.

Prophecy foretells of a chosen one who will have epic luck beyond imagining. Who could this be? One thing for sure: he doesn't post here, because this place is thick with the taint of Loosefer.

When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Sep 28, 2013, 9:19:59 PM
Thread is Win
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Kripp is our savior. ALL HAIL!
Neeerrrrrrrrd!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
Thanks Scottie, life was not complete until the day.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Bored?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
The best I can do is an 8/10.
"
Wooser69 wrote:
Bored?
A little. But for the most part... hate is a strong word, but if you misuse the word "loose," I really, really don't like you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
What a looser.
I gave up "Chris"tianity for Krippi.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info