Path of Exile [Soundtracks]

Greetings, in order for people to really enjoy the music i spent a lot of my time yesterday to Render every sound file in HD and upload it for everyone to hear.

Path of Exile is still not a very known game, so it may not be as popular, but i did it for the fans that enjoy the music and immersion of the game which i think Adgio Hutchings did a great job with and a big thanks to Grinding Gear Games for sharing these fine tunes for us.

Here is a fine example and still more to come:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEd3rTWagw4&feature=plcp
Don't wait for the last Judgement, it takes place everyday.
Last edited by Gehenna on Oct 6, 2012, 2:58:54 AM
I was expecting this to happen. Even my friend told me, that it will not be long until these songs are on youtube. Well, it was faster than expected. lol

Still, it is nice to expose some of the soundtrack to public at least for more exposure.

Edit: Meh, nevermind, most of the soundtrack songs have been exposed way back, so it is not a big deal. :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 6, 2012, 3:13:25 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I was expecting this to happen. Even my friend told me, that it will not be long until these songs are on youtube. Well, it was faster than expected. lol

Still, it is nice to expose some of the soundtrack to public at least for more exposure.

Edit: Meh, nevermind, most of the soundtrack songs have been exposed way back, so it is not a big deal. :3

Yes, a great part of them have been uploaded but not everyone of them. ;-)
Don't wait for the last Judgement, it takes place everyday.
Last edited by Gehenna on Oct 6, 2012, 3:16:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info