Exiles in Short Term Race Leagues

Mors diamond-powered bump saves the day!
IGN: KoTao
I found 4 exiles in the 90m turbo solo race that just ended. So I guess it's not fixed? I don't get it.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
I didn't see a single one. Something is clearly wrong.
"
Hassefar60 wrote:

90 minute isnt a signature race.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
So, currently we have Exiles turned off for Descent and Signature races.

We could turn them off for all races, or for all competitive races.

Last edited by Qarl on Oct 9, 2013, 6:13:35 PM
Until we are sure of the impact I for one believe that they should be turned off for sig/decent/competitive.

Keeping it open in fun races is a fine way of getting feedback. A suggestion I have heard mentioned was "fixed seed" exiles.

The problem is though again as mentioned before that some classes have clear advantages in terms of killing them so until we have some clear differentiation on class ladders. They don't fit the race format to well.
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
IMO they should be in for Fun races and out for Competitive and Signature. That seems to best fit the theme behind the race types.

"
Qarl wrote:

Hmm what's the logic behind them being off for Descent and on for Endless Ledge? In any case i would like to see them *in* for Fun Descent/Endless Ledge, and *out* for Competitive Descent/Endless Ledge.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
In for fun events and out for competitive events sounds like the best plan.

An exception could be fixed exiles (same one in same location for everyone) in fixed seed events.
IGN: KoTao
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Hassefar60 wrote:

90 minute isnt a signature race.

I know. My post was a response to SlixSC's post right above mine where he said he saw 4 exiles in the 90 minute fixed turbo solo race whereas I played the entire race without seeing a single exile.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Oct 10, 2013, 3:00:57 AM
"
Qarl wrote:

I've encountered a few in several races so far, and it's just... it didn't feel right to me, even if it was of great use to me.

My vote is to remove all exiles from all races except rogue themed races, and slightly increase the number of rogue races in future schedules.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info