melee backup plan? help needed

Hi

I'm running a facebreaker, but I need some sort of backup plan if I meet mobs I can't handle head-on. What is the normal way to go for melees? I'm guessing some sort of totem, but what is recommended? spelltotem or some sort? decoy totem? or?
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Have you tried flame totem with Blind linked? That, decoy totem, and skele totem (with or without Blind) are the 3 primary distraction-totems.
How to make a build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084
Current guides: N/A
Melee doesn't run :P Melee kills!
IGN: ceVil / SadPopeye / AnnihilatorOfTheWicked
"
Kirielis wrote:
Have you tried flame totem with Blind linked? That, decoy totem, and skele totem (with or without Blind) are the 3 primary distraction-totems.

Cool thanks, will try those
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
flame totem + blind + bloodmagic + LMP is what im testing atm., but could really use some better range on it. Can you use chain on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info