Tracklist of the Digital Soundtrack

Hi there,

just downloaded the soundtrack and noticed that the tracks are not numbered (windows now clumps them together by initial letter).

I like to organize my music library and really really love to get the original tracklisting to sort the tracks in the order they were intended to be in (like on the physical CD).

It would be immensely helpful if anybody would be willing to post the tracklist (or am I missing something and it already is numbered somewhere?)

Thanks in advance!
As far as I can see there is no numbering available yet. Let's hope somebody posts the back cover of the physical cd. As for now i don't mind it being scrambled. Happy I got the soundtrack on my pc.
TBH i only bought the supporter pack for the soundtrack and some chest slots.

I was happy with the spare space in my inventory and now i am filled with joy seeing digital soundtrack avaible.

And *insert your god here* bless you for the FLAC!
You know WTF you are doing GGG :)
IGN: Seasona
Last edited by DEWO on Oct 4, 2012, 3:27:56 AM
Well, I too love the soundtrack and bought the "Supporter-Pack" almost only because of it (and the cute Kiwi of course ;) ).

The physical disc will appear eventually and I will be able to sort it "right" then. In the meantime I might as well sort them the way they appear in-game (if anybody already has a list, please feel free to post it and spare me a s***load of work ;) )
Would be nice to see the digital soundtrack fully and properly tagged. And scans of the covers included in the downloads would be super nice too. Still, thanks for the soundtrack!
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
I noticed that the last 2:30 minutes of Vaal Ruins is pretty much taken from Forest Emcampment... funny
Last edited by Thalandor on Oct 4, 2012, 1:09:21 PM
Here are the official track numbers:

01 Main Menu
02 The Twilight Strand
03 Lioneye's Watch
04 Submerged Passage
05 The Ledge
06 The Prison
07 The Warden's Quarters
08 The Coves
09 Merveil Theme
10 The Forest
11 Forest Encampment
12 The Cave
13 Dark Forest
14 Chamber of Sins
15 Church Dungeon
16 Vaal Ruins
17 Phrecian Forest
18 Vaal Oversoul Theme
19 Sarn Theme
20 City Encampment
21 Sarn Slums
22 Gardens
23 Sewers
24 Solaris Temple
25 Sceptre of God
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Thanks heaps for this list. I will edit in right away. You might want to edit the tags on the server side as well. It's kind of sloppy having no track numbers on the album.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Thanks very much for the tracknumbers, now the OST is complete! :)

I have to say that the OST is really awesome!
Some great music has been written and it fits the game so damn good!

And this all from a F2P game.... I bow down again!

Some (very) big company's should learn from GGG!
"
Thalandor wrote:
I noticed that the last 2:30 minutes of Vaal Ruins is pretty much taken from Forest Emcampment... funny

Old forest encampment song I believe. Noticed that a few patches ago.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Last edited by ciknay on Oct 5, 2012, 12:25:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info