Increased Forum Chances question

So obviously we've all heard that posting on the forums increases your chance of being invited to the beta, but I was wondering, do your chances increase in proportion to how many posts you have, or is it just if you have one post, then you have a set increased chance?

Answers appreciated!
No one but a GGG member knows exactly how it works.

IMO if you post atlest once a day you have the some chance increase (for that day) as someone that posted 50+ times that day.
>send chris a message labeled "hi..."
>ask for key
>????
>play beta!

This is the shortcut to the beta.
a nigguh is gotta hustle in this world
"
AllenJ3 wrote:
a nigguh is gotta hustle in this world

Welcome back Mr. Multi.
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.
In the beta and enjoying it! Thanks GGG.
From the last official word, it only matters if you posted before the beta started. This makes you a "veteran" with 10x the chance of being picked over non-vets. Other than that, it's completely random from all registered accounts.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
From the last official word, it only matters if you posted before the beta started. This makes you a "veteran" with 10x the chance of being picked over non-vets. Other than that, it's completely random from all registered accounts.

Yeah, like I haven't seen people that posted after the beta started as veterans. The timer is broken as shit.
Last edited by lolbulan on Aug 28, 2011, 4:37:37 AM
who knows O_o, doesnt seem likey... its obviously just by chance and luck i guess
IGN -- JokersPulse
wouldnt make any sense to have people post at least once a day to get higher chances.

it only would result in spam/nonsense posts, what makes it harder for mods to find serious posts and questions from the community.

well, i hope its working that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info