Return of the Mooned

That's how I tried to write too.

A smattering of the CHEAP DETECTIVE (funny, but old parody of the gum shoe movies) A dash of Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, a little bit of the Stainless Steel Rat series and of course Python.

Already forming the new series in my head. Anyone that doesn't want to come off very silly should let me know soon.
^ Banned for revealing writing style secrets...

Ooops wrong thread.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
And I forgot FATAL INSTINCT. Great movie. (Thanks for the love Pav, I think I needed it.)
I need a little help guys. I can't think of a clever title for the current piece of crap I am working on. As stated before, it's set in game time.

Used already:

Mooned over Wraeclast
Mooned again
Revenge of the Mooned
Return of the Mooned

So I have been drawing a blank and its bothering me. also would prefer a non Mooned title.

"
Nice, I'm a bad-ass.

10/10 would read again

10/10 would sca* again
"
Moonyu wrote:
I need a little help guys. I can't think of a clever title for the current piece of crap I am working on. As stated before, it's set in game time.

Used already:

Mooned over Wraeclast
Mooned again
Revenge of the Mooned
Return of the Mooned

So I have been drawing a blank and its bothering me. also would prefer a non Mooned title.

Nah sorry once you start the Moon sequence you have to stick with it. It's kind of a moniker for your work now. lol

So...
How about if everyone is trying to shoot you "Shooting the Moon" or or if you are just traveling around "Moon Walking" or or if it's about secret knowledge "Knew Moon" or if it's racy call it "Blue Moon".
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Sep 21, 2013, 9:49:54 AM
Pavshaus, I'll grant you the Moon may be a calling card and the one I am working on is just as stupid or more so (if that's possible) than the first four. But I only have one person planned to be a distant relative to any in the Mooned Chronicles.

Maybe two.

And it's going to be a single story, no other parts. Have something else planned for next time already.

Still I may settle for Saga of the Mooned or Tale of the Mooned.
Follow the smoke.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
"
Moonyu wrote:
Pavshaus, I'll grant you the Moon may be a calling card and the one I am working on is just as stupid or more so (if that's possible) than the first four. But I only have one person planned to be a distant relative to any in the Mooned Chronicles.

Maybe two.

And it's going to be a single story, no other parts. Have something else planned for next time already.

Still I may settle for Saga of the Mooned or Tale of the Mooned.

Ahh well if it's totally different characters, meaning even you as Moon is not going to be in it then heck yeah abort the Moon launch.

So then perhaps?

Kole Hearted Orbs by Moony Blues (I couldn't avoid adding the obscure Moody Blues reference punn)

or

DeSynchtamonius Exile

or

One Sarn Thing After Another
I have planned to be myself, but not from before.

I like the pun. I like the Moody Blues too.

Now I kind of like Tale of the Moon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info