Two Weapon Pure Strength?

I'm leveling a character with a friend and I started investing into hammers when I had the thought:
What about 2 hammers?

I haven't looked into it much, but I wanted to know if there are any viable skill setups that would compliment a pure strength 2 weapon hammerauder.
The only skill that greatly benefits from dual wielding is cleave and dual strike of course.
Two hammers isn't a great option since none of the hammer available skills benefits from
dual wielding.One handed and a shield or a two handed are the two viable combos.
To crit or not to crit ?
You could cyclone, but that's about it really, since most people can do fairly well cyclone without dual wielding. Ground slam is useable but usually better with shield or two hand, as is the case with lightning strike.
So strength based 2 hammers is just not a good idea?
I think it could be ...

There's also Glacial Hammer, used with Hate, and some life regen ( dual strike doesn't work with hammers btw ) ...
Ground slam ... maybe.

I'd focus on a "cold" offence doing hammers. It'll help slow enemies in higher levels, and freeze em for smashing crits.

Not sure how far the build will go, but if it's fun for you to try, I say try it!

If you party with others , I doubt you'll have problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info