Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Denied credit because of POE

Creditor asked me, "Sir... May I ask the significance of that shirt you are wearing"

Flicking my shirt I replied, "I supported an amazing game and thus received this, "Tabula Rasa," themed shirt... So you see each slot carries-"

Cutting me off, "Interesting..."

Offended by her facial expression, "is there a problem?"

Flipping pages over, "No... no... Not at all... as a matter of fact you will recieve a response in 7 days... By mail."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Simple solution:

"Better call sol"
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
Didn't think anyone had gotten their shirts yet.
Obviously they're going to be spending the next week organizing you such a great package because they're in awe that you're playing a game they admire so much.
I'd like to see where my shirts are.. Jinx doesn't have an order status page.
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

Problem probably occurred when you asked, in any tone, if there was a problem. in your mind, you may recall their harsh tone, and your super nice one, but that is also how they remember it.
why hasn't this been moved to "off topic" yet?
"
Freyar wrote:

I created a Jinx account just to send them an e-mail asking such questions. They told me that we would be e-mailed upon shipping. This was about a day before Chris said they were just doing the prototypes of the actual Tabula Rasa shirt...so I'm guessing since Jinx hasn't gotten the production model yet, it will be a while before they start to ship out. But I'm assuming once Jinx gets the actual shirts, they can produce them pretty quickly.
of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most
Let the games begin
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
Freyar wrote:

I created a Jinx account just to send them an e-mail asking such questions. They told me that we would be e-mailed upon shipping. This was about a day before Chris said they were just doing the prototypes of the actual Tabula Rasa shirt...so I'm guessing since Jinx hasn't gotten the production model yet, it will be a while before they start to ship out. But I'm assuming once Jinx gets the actual shirts, they can produce them pretty quickly.

As long as we've got some feedback. :)
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info