My client is cursed with Temporal Chain

Hello,

I'm having quite a weird issue that started today and I really have no idea where this could come from.
My whole client is working very slowly right after I'm logged in. To be more precise, once I've typed my password and logged in, the menu screen already starts to work slowly, and it even keeps going on when I log in with one of my char. It's really litteraly like I'm cursed with temp chain : my character runs very slowly, and so does every single char that I meet in town, even the mobs outside are going as slow as I do. The weird part is that it is just an appearance, because the game still runs at its normal speed, but I'm just seeing it through a very slow perspective.
For instance, my projectiles are displayed slowly, but they actually have their accurate speed, aswell as my charges : the buff that is displayed shows me that there's 7-8 seconds left before it fades, but it fades at the exact same moment I see 7-8 seconds left.

I didn't change any settings or did anything that could have bring this bug in my opinion, I'm still playing on the same computer, with every setting that I had before, it just started to happen today, and I didn't have any issue of this kind when I was playing yesterday.

Is that bug known to some people or is it something unknown ?

I really would like to have some enlightenment here, because I just can't play. I'm gonna try to do a map with temporal chain to see how slow the game can be from my perspective, but it's not going to be amusing for a long time.

Thanks in advance.

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi is this still happening for you? If yes could you please post your system specs here? Thanks.
support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info