Noob tank build, need criticism!

Final build I made for my tank marauder (came from one that I made for templar on this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/523558):

I'm trying to cover the tank role for my team. I thought of Endurance charges and Immortal call as the best combination at tanking (plus I have a ring with another extra charge),

-added US and IR for maximum armor
-because of low mana pool I added mana regen and RT
-To maximize life leech added attack speed.
-the resistances up to 80% give or take
-buff duration for immortal call

and finally:
-put some mana reservation reduced nodes for the auras I plan on using. I was planing on using all the auras I could (between defensive and ofensive they are 6 auras) but I dont think I can get to use them all without getting my mana to 0%.

Don't know if Lightning strike would be better.

If anyone wants to answer some of the questions here please do, I'm up for any suggestions I'm a newbie to this game!

Questions:
Spoiler

1- Should I make a build with nodes on Armor, or buff duration for immortal call is priority?

2- Should I keep the life regen and leech nodes in a tank build? (feels like a must)

3- Current build posted above has 120% extra buff duration nodes for immortal call. Is this too much?
Would it be best to sacrifice some of this (maybe 30%)?

4- Should I sacrifice any nodes mentioned above, or any extra armor nodes for Conduit? (to share endurance with the group)

5- Should I not use the Attack Speed nodes (I put them there because for faster life leech)

6- Should I use Lightning strike as planned for this build or go for Frenzy (which will allow me to spend the points of Attack speed somewhere else and still have faster life leech)?

7- Should I take the Ignore Armor Penalty node (and also gives me a good armor boost) or is it just crap and I use Shield Charge to move around.

8- RESOLUTE TECHNIQUE? Should I grab that even if I have gone so far into the Dex area and got a lot of Dex nodes?

And most important last 2 questions:

9- I put some Reduced mana reserved nodes (at least a good 20%). Would a build with Enduring cry and Immortal call work with Aura stacking mana wise? (that is if I get mana regen to the top and auras to minimum with gear and a couple of extra nodes).
I would be using defensive auras, and offensive if I have enough extra mana.

10- Should I use Blood Magic trick instead if I find the unique chest? (stack auras, then swap to blood magic for spells so no HP is reserved, just mana)
*COUGH COUGH*!
Last edited by Garompa on Sep 17, 2013, 10:07:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info