If Wraeclast was in da hood

I got bored and decided to copy ingame text into gizoogle (http://www.gizoogle.net/textilizer.php), which turns entered text into 'gangsta', and see what happens.
Some of the results are pretty funny imo. Try it out for yourself and post your results below if you want.
Here's the Duelists introduction speech:

"Dude had it coming. Was I supposed ta bear such disses wit inaction, simply cuz of his high birth, biatch? That lord busted a gangbangin' finger-lickin' different tune wit six inchez of steel up in his wild lil' freakadelic guts, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. Now they call me a cold-ass lil criminal fo' representin' mah honour. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. I'd do tha same again n' again n' again ta mah playas whoz ass crossed mah dirty ass.

I care naught fo' riches, lil fo' thang. Da duel be all I need. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I may be a exile yo, but I'ma carve a road back ta Oriath, one foe, one victory at a time. Ill fortune may have banished mah crazy ass ta Wraeclast yo, but I'ma live ta hear dem scream mah name up in tha pimped out arenas again."

Heavy in the morning
Metal in the night
HAhahhahha that's awesome!
I think I know why the Templar was exiled...

"I fought, wept n' bled fo' Dogg n' tha Order n' shit. I would have took a dirt nap fo' mah Templar brothers, every last muthafuckin single one fo' realz. And how tha fuck do they reward mah piety, mah devotion, biatch? They exile me ta tha land of tha damned. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! To Wraeclast.
I know now dat mah brethren is merely Godz tools yo. Dude has given me dis path ta strutt, so I shall musta mah strength n' mah power... n' mah faith. Well shiiiit, it is mah shield against tha darknizz ta come."

The Shadow, because...

"A Simple thang, I was holla'd at. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Silence a funky-ass big-ass grill. Git a funky-ass big-ass payout fo' realz. And no one was goin ta be tha wiser n' shit. Tidy. Except fo' one loose end yo, but it ain't no stoppin cause I be still poppin'. Me.
I would have kept mah grill shut. Professionizzle integrity, itz called. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Unfortunately not suttin' mah employers believed in.
They raised a toast ta a thang well done. I drank n' next thang I know I be on dis stinkin crate bound fo' exile. It aint nuthin but not a cold-ass lil complete loss, I suppose. Da way I hear it, there'll be nuff work fo' a playa of mah talents up in Wraeclast."
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Sep 16, 2013, 11:53:41 PM
Hi

Shadow after mervel:First rave with a Hoe of quality.Pitay' tha foo' that let her ass go like that.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info