Revenge of the Mooned (with Part 10!)

Keeps getting better Moon! But I think BMBI would have been at home watching....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
:)) This was actually funny. But i sense you don't like me anymore. i mean come one dude you wrote me off into space. That's cold :D
I'm sad that this will end and it would be cool if we could actually do that in real life, all of us meet on a beach somewhere and just laugh it up.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
We will be watching

------------------------
@Deamon:
Cmon.
Wreaclast is full of little Rasputins, the RNGods will grant you one sooner or later.

Isn´t he adorable ?
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
At work. New phone is great!
Anyway alexdaemon needs to be more careful with hexes.
Missed me bitch!
But hit the telephone down the street with lighting.
I had just hit the log in button to post part 10 and lost power.
Will post when I get home.
"
Lachdanan wrote:
We will be watching

------------------------
@Deamon:
Cmon.
Wreaclast is full of little Rasputins, the RNGods will grant you one sooner or later.

Isn´t he adorable ?
:)

Funny you should post that pic, i kinda had the hots for him when the movie came out. :D

And Moony-boy, I don't miss O.O :D, but you got my message that's cool. Also can you make taller? :))

Edel
You all can thank Alexdaemon for the added delay, but here it is. Now will you all please get out of my head so I can write something serious? Really a four part trilogy? What a stupid joke!

Spoiler
I was standing there feeling pretty good for a change. I had finally had given up being a Shadow, had a great night's sleep and was looking forward to retirement. I sighed, but it was a a sigh of happiness. The sun was warm on my face and I thought about going and sitting down by the beach for a while and just relaxing. The gunshot changed my plans. I fell to me knees. Worse, I had bit my lip hard enough that is was bleeding pretty good, but I was unable to raise my arms at the moment to wipe it away. I did manage to turn my head to see who at pulled the trigger. There with the gun in his hand was Vakiruata!
“How you feeling Moon?” He asked nicely.
“I Think I bit my lip.” I said and he winced.
“I hate when that happens.” He said, “I'm surprised you didn't see this coming before Moon.” He said with a wicked grin. “But then again I have been pulling your strings for sometime now. You know, getting you to do my dirty work for me for free” He stepped to the right and got the sun behind him. More of that Kaiser Sosa in silhouette shit! That should have been a clue right there! It's never who you think it is!
“I want you to know that I actually feel bad doing this, but since you are the only one that might ever figure it out, I needed to tie up your loose end.” He raised the gun, but I stopped him for the moment.
“Yeah, Should have guessed. You were the only one that always seemed to be above it all. Helpful and not at the same time.” I said, but I was having a harder time speaking now. The pain was incredible. I winced as I tried to make it to my feet, but he stopped me.
“Come on Moon. Don't be stupid.” He paused and thought for a moment. “Or stupider as it were.” He was smiling. I couldn't see his face anymore, but I knew he was smiling.
“You broke the jar didn't you?” I asked and coughed again. There was blood on the pavement in front of me. I looked at it and hoped it was mostly from my lip.
“And I’m the one that told Solwitch and Lachdanan about the orb. You see I have the real one. Stole it ages ago, but I didn't know how to use it properly. I knew that Udja had made a bunch of fakes for Pavshaus and that brought me back to you.” He was being smug, but he had a lot to be smug about. “Now I have the power to get whatever I want and now that you exposed the counsel's plans, GGG has left the continent satisfied that everything is back in order. Now I am going to have it all to myself.”
“What about Daemon?” I said it, but wish I hadn't. I didn't mean to put Alex in any danger!
“In on it from the start. Remember I told you Alex and I have a history.” He answered and I nodded my head. It all made sense now. Still I tried and finally made it to my feet. I turned away from the sun and took a step back towards the town. “Moon, where you think you're going.”
“Wouldn't shoot a man in the back would you?” I asked and took another step.
“Already shot you once in the back Moon.” He replied. And I smiled.
“Oh yeah.” I said and fell flat on my face. I could hear his footsteps getting close.
“Ready Moon?” he asked and I grunted. I took two more in the back and wish I hadn't. The pain was indescribable!
I lay there on the street and closed my eyes. The pain was almost more than I could take and death seemed like it may be a favorable alternative. I was unable to tell if Vakirauta was still standing there, or if he had left me to die in the street. A thought crossed my mind just then. I never had been shot before! I had been shot at, tased, punched, kicked, hit over the head with blunt objects and routinely drugged, but never actually shot.
I opened my eyes, but the sun was too bright and I closed them again. My ears were still ringing from the gun going off, but I could hear the ocean in the distance and the gulls. I smiled. I really did enjoy the sounds of the surf and everything. Almost as much as I love my old trench coat. Sure it was getting ragged and smelled of old alleys. The stains would never come out, but I am really glad right then and there that I had the bullet resistant panels sewn into the back of it. I never wore it closed in the front, So I had to make sure he shot me from behind. Just glad he didn't put it in my head. Sure I had several broken ribs and maybe a seriously bruised sternum, but I was still alive and Vakirauta didn't know it.
I continue to lay there thinking about the pain, but maybe I had deserved it after all. Sure Vakirauta was evil, but compared to what? The rest of the people that had taken turns lying to and then beating me? Maybe it was time to let it all go and actually retire like I was thinking before.
I continued to lay there letting these pleasant thoughts roll around my head and made my decision. Nope. Vakirauta maybe the most evil person on this continent, but I was the most vindictive. I sat up slowly and smiled wider. It was nice to have something to look forward too again!

The End?
Dude what a cop-out. Oh well, guess im waiting for the next set to see why you made me such a douchy scumbag. But have to give it to you, good twist at the end. :)

Oh and BAMBI im a bro :D

Edel
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
Dude what a cop-out. Oh well, guess im waiting for the next set to see why you made me such a douchy scumbag. But have to give it to you, good twist at the end. :)

Oh and BAMBI im a bro :D

First BMBI was addressing my perceived gender question. Not yours, you cute little girl!

Second, it was not a hit! You threaten me with a hex if I didn't post the last chapter! And what happens right as I am going to post it? Lighting hits the pole a hundred feet away and kills my WiFi access! Bad timing equals a miss!

Third, blame Vakirauta! He challenged me and I am the author. I could have use a witch to turn you both into pixies!

Lastly, did you think I would end the series on a high note? (Shakes head in disgust)

Spoiler
And I still love all of you. Some more than others.

Spoiler
The others being the ones that provide valuable feedback. (I am very insecure!)(No I'm not!)
Spoiler
Rewrite! Mother Fu.., Shut yo mouth!

EDIT! Solwitch, thanks for the Elders idea!
You only get one warning shot man :D. Also you should probably get a new chair in the place where you sit the most, just to be on the safe side. And eat more bananas, you're low on potassium.

Edel
Last edited by Alexdaemon on Sep 13, 2013, 6:19:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info