What PvP? Got a suggestion.

I am really annoyed that I have not had the privilege of joining a cut throat league. The only reason I play this game is for the PvP which I am not part of at the moment. Instead of having a Cut Throat league every now and then, why not have the option up all the time to join it with any character we have? This way it satisfies the PvPers and PvMers. Because lets face it, there is zero skill in killing shit in this game. A little PvP may give it a breath of life again.
Lots of PvP features are coming, some included in the 1.0.0 patch hopefully :)
Game definitely needs an option for open pvp with developed characters. A 'hostile option' in parties would be great and exactly what the Diablo 2 crowd is looking for.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
"
Game definitely needs an option for open pvp with developed characters. A 'hostile option' in parties would be great and exactly what the Diablo 2 crowd is looking for.

Qarl has said they don't plan on doing that, hopefully they change their mind, but they are making it so you can challenge someone in town with release so I guess that's good enough for the time being.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
"
Moosifer wrote:
"

Qarl has said they don't plan on doing that, hopefully they change their mind, but they are making it so you can challenge someone in town with release so I guess that's good enough for the time being.

I'm sure it'll be a boon to PvP. That said nothing beats the emergent gameplay that can develop from open world self-organized PvP.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info