***DELETE***

Last edited by Bageld0rf on Sep 8, 2014, 1:50:56 PM
Well, you guys clearly know what you're doing; not my cup of tea musically but you sound all around pretty well.

While the music is fine I think you could... explore a bit more on the genre, the first two songs do sound alike (then again first demo) and after a quick hearing I coudn't really tell them appart much aside the intro bits. And well DIY being a much faster and energetic song, they're still similar if you get what I mean.

Looking foward for the EP if there's any plans for it, want to see what you guys got in store for a slightly bigger thing.

Drunk zombies for cover also a plus.

Late edit on additional toughts, warning : may be rambly.

Wanted to add, I've also heard pretty bad demos off of some pretty big bands, which goes a bit tied to "you sound pretty well", for a demo off of new guys it sounds very solid, as such even if right now I'd say the songs don't really stand out to me; I do feel some potential there for upcoming stuff.
Last edited by GhostOfLiemannen on Sep 10, 2013, 3:18:17 AM
Thank you man I really appreciate you taking the time to listen and criticize. I do agree with what you are saying, we are fairly new and still trying to define our sound. We have other songs that are not recorded that definitely show we have progressed from these two. These were our first two songs. We have 7 now and plan to head to the studio once we get 2-3 more.
Bump :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info