Mtg- Path to Exile VS Swords to Plowshares?

Which is better, and why? Which one should I use as my removal in my mostly Blue-White Ally deck?
"
ccyrus1991 wrote:
Which is better, and why? Which one should I use as my removal in my mostly Blue-White Ally deck?

main board: Swords to Plowshares or more counter spells if you have the slots for it
side board: Path to Exile

hmmm... mainly against burn decks and black control decks, you may want to do this. you don't want them to have a free land drop.

I need more purple titles
Last edited by Ocylix on Sep 10, 2013, 4:48:55 PM
Swords To Plowshares
Path To Exile

Of course it depends on what you are playing. If you want to win very fast (i.e. running aggro ) you pick Path To Exile because giving them a land instead of a blocker will usually result in a smaller disadvantage than giving them life which might buy them another turn. For the same reason, the longer you expect the average game to last the better Swords To Plowshares becomes.
Last edited by kruemel2222 on Sep 10, 2013, 9:58:45 PM
Don't forget the obvious defensive use of plowshares. It's a very versatile card, though not as powerful as the combat rules once made it.
Bump
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info