Hello all

Hello whomever reads this.

I am fairly new to this game, even though I have known about it for awhile. Well since last fall, I think, when a girl I was playing another game with decided to come here to do some beta testing instead of play the game we were currently playing.

My ign is Danaerius. I am playing Anarchy league. I came up with the name back in the mid 90's to use in my rpg collection. I have many many Danaerius's running around the f2p world. This is my 15th game that I have started since the beginning of summer. I do tend to live up to the PerpetualNomad moniker.

I am currently residing in Port Isabel, Texas. If you have ever been to South Padre Island then you know about where I am. I am almost as far south as you can go without needing a passport.

I am still getting the hang of the movement. I know it is point and click to move, but I keep trying to rotate the camera. It is quite frustrating when it won't move.

Well that is all I can think of at the moment without rambling on, which I have a tendency to do when typing. Funny if you consider that I don't like to talk that often.
I bet you used to play RotMG.

I used to play too.

So I guess your name is Rotunda on the forums?

Nah, jk.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
We all get chatty when the soundless forums makes us talk true true :). Welcome and beware, there be weirdos lurking around here, and most of them will say that i'm the weird one :)
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Hey Perpetual.

"
Alexdaemon wrote:
...most of them will say that i'm the weird one :)

He is one of the weird ones, trust me.
"
EpsilonWhale wrote:
Hey Perpetual.

"
Alexdaemon wrote:
...most of them will say that i'm the weird one :)

He is one of the weird ones, trust me.

See, what did i say? :))

Edel
Read the posts 'You may not want to read this' and then read the post 'The sequel (with notes)'. And trust all of us when we say Alexdaemon is dangerously weird, but loveable.

Then try your luck at banning him. On the Ban the person above you post. I keep trying, but it never sticks.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Read the posts 'You may not want to read this' and then read the post 'The sequel (with notes)'. And trust all of us when we say Alexdaemon is dangerously weird, but loveable.

Then try your luck at banning him. On the Ban the person above you post. I keep trying, but it never sticks.

Try superglue who knows maye you'll get lucky :D

Edel
"
Alexdaemon wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:

Try superglue who knows maye you'll get lucky :D

If glue is so great why doesn't it stick to the inside of the bottle or tube?

PS. Alex is one of the weird ones... Moon is not... not sure about Epsilon.. and Vak ... no time to get into that right now as I have to be somewhere in a day or two.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the POE jungle!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Sep 11, 2013, 7:52:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info