Soundtracks from Support Pack

Hello !

I don't know if I am posting on the right section (sorry if I'm not) but I wish to ask something.

I've just bought a supporter pack which offer the soundtracks, but I don't know how to get them. I didn't read something about that after my payment. I would know how to get the soundtracks.

Thanks in advance for your answer ;)
Hi, I'll see if I can help answer your concerns.

The physical portion of the soundtrack (an audio cd 'best of' compilation) will be mailed out to people who have purchased the appropriate support packages quite soon, while the entire soundtrack will be available for digital download for supporters around the same time.

I believe. The DD might be sooner.

Either way, it's not available yet. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Sam on Sep 25, 2012, 11:39:41 PM
Hi there Haasva!

The digital soundtrack download will most likely be available after the open beta begins. If you head back over to the Pre-Purchase page and scroll to the bottom, you'll see some notes on each individual item that comes with the array of supporter packs. Hope this helps!

Edit: Damn it Charan, beat me to it. =)
Last edited by Abattoir on Sep 25, 2012, 10:03:09 PM
I've asked Andrew to prepare the digital soundtrack as soon as we have this voice acting patch out of the way. My rough guess is that it could be available late next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
I've asked Andrew to prepare the digital soundtrack as soon as we have this voice acting patch out of the way. My rough guess is that it could be available late next week.

Awesome! Only thing coming out of my mouth. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Will you simply use our registration address info when you send the goodies?

(For instance I'm from South America. :- D)
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Okay, thanks you all for your answers.
So I'll wait for the soundtracks :)
Sooo... will there be act 3 music on it ? :-)
"
Thalandor wrote:
Sooo... will there be act 3 music on it ? :-)

Yes, Chris said that the soundtrack "will have act 3 music" in the Sept 27 update thread near the end of the first page. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 26, 2012, 8:46:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info