So today 6:48 am my grandma passed away...

I know I like to troll and make some funny threads but today I am really out of it. You think that everyone in your life is invincible and today I realized I was in denial. Because I called my grandma and no matter how many times I call she doesn't pick up. I was not home when my mother got the news. I just came back from the bars tipsy and was heading to sleep. Than I see a text message on my phone, "hey grandma passed away."

So with all sincerity and kindness please look at the person next to you and say, "I love you or I really appreciate your company." Whether you're estranged from family because of quarrels or personal hurt feelings. There is nothing worse in life to see someone in your life pass away and not be able to say. "I am here for you."

Life is precious and my grandma had always said... "Kevin... it's okay... just live a little."

With that said sorry to be a bringer of bad news or ruin your day but I just wanted to share... I have many friends on here that tell me they enjoy my posts because they are hilarious and sent their condolences.

So do me a favor go hug the person next to you, say "i love you," or just get that someone gift to show your appreciation. If not that's okay life is not all rainbows. The last thing I said to my grandma was, "your the only person in my life right now that understands me." She responded, "I think everyone understands you it's just every ones different and you need to respect that." Amen.

Cheers, Hola, Bonsoir... thank you for taking the time to read. :) Troll away if you must lol I know I will... :P Anything that will make me laugh will be awesome.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Sep 8, 2013, 8:26:38 AM
What if we dont have anyone to hug?
IGN
"
What if we dont have anyone to hug?

You hug and love yourself :)

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Sorry for your loss. My Grandma..or simply granny, was the most important person in my life. When she passed away from cancer a few years ago it was very difficult. I can sympathize with you. Losing someone is tough, but it all passes with time.

Best of luck to you.
"
Kochise wrote:
Sorry for your loss. My Grandma..or simply granny, was the most important person in my life. When she passed away from cancer a few years ago it was very difficult. I can sympathize with you. Losing someone is tough, but it all passes with time.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks it's funny cause my mom goes, "you remind me of your grandma." I go, "why?" She goes you like to chew on the damn chicken bones. LOL....

I'm very sorry for your loss. It can take a long time to get used to, especially if you were close to the person you lost. You will always think in terms of "I bet Grandma would love this," only to realize that you no longer have the opportunity to share it with her. Mourning is normal, and even after the pain of loss is gone, memories can be bittersweet.

So, if you find yourself thinking how much grandma would've enjoyed something, enjoy it and the memories that you associate with her. Remembering someone as a continuing part of your life is the best way to sustain some presence of those who have passed away.

Best wishes to you and yours. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I don't want to go.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline C
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Sep 8, 2013, 5:59:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info