The secrets/mysteries of RNG cloud and Why you should not ever stop playing after a godly drop. Ep3

So i was burning my 70-73 maps today just to level some q-ed gems with a character that have 0iiq/9iir (that's 9%, not 900% xD), and...

I have never found 2 uniques in one play session with this char (also with most of my chars, haha), and today I got 5. Clouds are fking real :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
So i was burning my 70-73 maps today just to level some q-ed gems with a character that have 0iiq/9iir (that's 9%, not 900% xD), and...

I have never found 2 uniques in one play session with this char (also with most of my chars, haha), and today I got 5. Clouds are fking real :)

Too bad they're all trash?

This topic is silly. RNG is RNG. I've certainly had my share of oddly-grouped-together 78 map drops, but I also have plenty of times where I get 1 78 every 2 maps, just like I've gotten spells of no 78s for a dozen maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info