Stash tab bundle

Hello I just bought a Stash tab bundle today. I had 4 default tabs and one bundle I bought before, so I had 10 tabs. I bought another bundle today and most tabs became messed up. New stash tabs appeared 6 times, so I got 6 instance of tab 11, tab 12 etc, and all my existing tabs became readonly. I moved my equipment to the new tabs and remove-only and redundant tabs slowly disappeared. I even had empty remove-only tabs. After a couple of reloggings, now I only have regular tabs and their count is okay, but the numbering is still messed up. Since they are not premium, I'd recognize them by their number, and I'd appreciate if the numbering would be correct, or convert my tabs to premium for this inconvenience :)

Screenie provided.
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2016, 7:55:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You know that, you can change & correct stash tab numbers but using Photoshop, right?

Just kidding, mate. :) That's just a friendly bump. I hope that support guys will fix that for you asap.
I'd love to correct it with PS but it's pretty expensive and I've spend all my money to stash tabs. Thanks for the bump :)
Thanks, I have passed this on.
support@grindinggear.com
Still no changes after patch.
Numbering is still bad. Bump.
My numbering is off as well :( Hope this can be corrected
"
Roman_GGG wrote:
Thanks, I have passed this on.

I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible. I'm still waiting for it since days. As a programmer, I know it's not a big deal to correct a couple of records in a database, even to write a script that does this kind of correction to users whose stash got messed up. I paid for this feature, and finding items in my stash is pretty difficult now, which is about to make me sad and nervous. I think we'd even deserve a premium conversion, that would even make your work easier, since you wouldn't have to fix numbering, only set a boolean value at a couple of records. Please corret this. :)
Sadbump.
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info