Exile Realm - PoE Community Guild.

www.exilerealm.tk
Hi PoE, I recently decided I wanted to launch a PoE community/guild and my reason for wanting to do this was so I could kinda unite some PoE players together into a community where we could all learn and progress with each other, help one another out and general community stuff. I ask members to join of their own free will, if they do not wish to join I will not pursue them to.

For members who do register and remain active both in-game and on the community forum, I host drop parties weekly, sometimes even daily and everyone registered has exclusive access to these events.
We don't just offer only drop parties either, for newer players we offer alot of leveling/questing services, rushing, information inregards to character builds, items and any other general information someone might find useful.

I was originally posting in General chat in PoE about my community guild but TheTrollWhisperer, one of PoE's fine moderators informed me that I was not allowed to do what I was doing due to people thinking it was a phishing site, I get it. It's the .tk domain lol. I assure you it's not a scam/phishing site, after convincing TheTrollWhisperer that being so he/she told me to post here.

So here I am hoping to have some cool people register!

So if you're interested in becoming a part of something, register!
www.exilerealm.tk

By the way, no email verification is required, simply register an account and start posting.
If you're concerned about your personal information then simply make your password irrelevant to your password on Path of Exile.

Thanks!
Last edited by Poxonjr on Sep 6, 2013, 3:03:32 PM
Sounds interesting, I've recently lost the will to play, because my lvl 86 died to some shit. And now i don't feel like levelling alone.
Hey dude, nice initiative.

You looking for a TS server?

After some scammer guild fiasco went down a few weeks ago, bunch of us setup a TS server.
We thought about opening it to the public, or inviting a few clans to join, have their own channel and admins for their own channels/subchannels where they can have their guild members, and still be right there on the same server with the rest of us.

If it works well, we will open it up to a public invite PoE TS server. Setup channel segments for each guild, and so on.

If youre interested, let me know. PM me and i'll send you server IP details. Feel free to join us.

btw this will be free so no worries about that.
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com
@mythal, in regards to your TS server, that would be great and wouldn't go unnoticed.
"
Poxonjr wrote:
@mythal, in regards to your TS server, that would be great and wouldn't go unnoticed.

sure man.

feel free to hop on and MSG me, i'll set you up with your own channels and admin you for them so you can structure your clan channels however you'd like.

sending you IP in a PM.

(and a free /bump) ;)
[FORGE] Guild /view-thread/1664516
[SHOP] /view-thread/393743
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want to join a MULTI-GAMING community including one of POE's oldest guilds???
==> https://gamersforge.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info